Reviews for Passages
Arysthae chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
This was lovely. I've never felt anything for Rester as a character than a mild indifference, and you gave the SPK such a vivid repicturing. I love the way you've done this whole story and the segments are great, and I hope that this updates soon!
Niharumari chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Have I ever commented on your stories..? If not, I deserve to be shot, by heaven! The things you write are incredible, all right? You have a flowing style that carries through every fic' you put to paper. (Er...computer screen?)

I really liked this one, this chapter and all. The different points of views were nice, and Misa's too. It's nice to see something through her eyes where not everyone is looking down on her and calling her a fool.

Great, great job :)
Tripoli chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
I really love how this story is coming along. The various different POV really give it a dynamic feel. Is there any chance it will be updated?
WindowChild chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
So, I think I had read the first chapter of this, or something, and then I went and reread it/read the whole thing when you said you were planning to update it.

And I really, really, really hope you do update it.

Because as far as I'm concerned... this story is basically canon. I mean, it reads like an actual, published novel. I would already be in love with all the characters, and the story, even if I hadn't seen the show, which is a rare thing for me.

You're an absolutely brilliant author, and I think this has to be my favorite thing you've written. I love that it both continues the story - and in interesting ways, and focusing on all of my favorite characters - and also just helps to perfectly show what I might have imagined would happen at the end, but what I couldn't have imagined without your help.

I am in love with this and, strange as it is, it was the end of this chapter (with the paintings) that made me giddy with delight. I'm not sure why. There's just something so... perfect... about that moment.

I adore this story so much - thank you, thank you, thank you.
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Wow... that was really poignant. I loved the way you wrote Lidner and Rester and Eriko especially, although I am so sad at the shortness of Rester's canon lifespan! And I thought you did a nice range of reactions and thoughts. Oh, and I also loved how you wrote Sayu. And Matsuda. And most people, really.
jenuinetears chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
This is such a well written fanfic. The way you write is fantastic, and everyone always is very in character. I love the pairings, how you introduce them, how they are done- I love everything about this fanfic so far. If this ever gets updated, I'll be sure to review.
Cart chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
this broke my heart. its so sad, and then you get cut with some humor or happiness out of left field. matsuda blaming himself, and misa being so lost, and near being so alone, and matt thinking his name was mello, and sayu... heartbreaking. but it fits so well and its so beautiful. you're an amazing writer. sincerely, sincerely amazing.
Qwicka chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
If I'd had this idea, I wouldn't have known where to start. After all, when Light dies, so does a major part of the plot. But here you've picked up all of the loose ends and weaved them into this BEAUTY, whilst still keeping elements of Death Note alive in the (extremely IC) characters. And your writing style is just gorgeous. It's not gaudy and loud; it's the opposite, which conveys a lot more mood and means your descriptions are very absorbing, very atmospheric.

The conversation between Near and Matt, too, was beautiful. It's easy to make that sort of thing cheesy, but it was genuinely really deep - and uplifting.

Needless to say, I'll be sticking around.
Eole Larona chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I just saw that you wrote all my favorite stories about Matsuda ! It's so great, please resume !
Cherry's Blood chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!
nish nish chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
you know... there's two months left... ;P

so update!
Amante Delle Arti chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
We are impossible, and we exist. :)

I hope you update this soon!
stjimmy71396 chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! your writing is amazing!
Wolfwhispers chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
This story is absolutely stunning. Heartwrenching and s much more, but I really loved the end of chapter 10. Matt's a good guy, and I'm glad he's healing Near as well with his own wisdom. Telling Near they can do whatever they want, having no boundaries, it speaks about the others being able to overcome their own depression, and it really makes the tears want to come. I eargerly wait for the next update, but hopefully it won't be a long wait, especially since it seems like there are only two chapters left.
flaellii chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
The only thing I have to say is that this whole story is just breathtakingly good. Definitely one of the best death note stories I have ever read. Everything is so realistic and emotion-filled that I found myself tearing at some parts :)I loved the way you wrote Matsuda and it was great seeing something that covered the lives and emotions of some of the less-appreciated characters.( who happen to be some of my favorites) Can't wait for the next chapter.