Reviews for The only one
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Again I love this.

Nice use of language very well done

yyqh chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Comforting. Love it.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
beautiful
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
1. I'd keep it M, not due to content, but theme. 2. I am, admittedly NOT a fan of Songfic. 3. However, there are some solid bits in here, that get a little lost, for me. The song has a lot of repetition, and cutting those lines, bracketed by ellipses, would allow the revelance to come through with less distraction.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
aw, this was wonderful! very good story!
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wow janto-tastic!
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*Smiles contentedly* I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

That was beatifully written and so touching! It really made me smile and you captured the passion between Jack and Ianto brilliantly. I really loved that. It flowed really nicely and the song worked well with the story itself.

I liked the way you spoke about their personalities and how Jack behaves and things, it made it all the more real. That's exactly how I like things to be when it comes to Jack/Ianto. Actually...when it comes to anything, I like the aspect of realism a story can give.

The last two lines where you had the closing lines of the song were really something special. It was like it was sort of tailing off and leaving the reader in a warm cocoon of fluffiness and it sort of faded out and stays with you for a while after you stopped reading.

Really well done on this piece! It was really nice! It was very different to some of your other stories! Really nice story there! I can safely say I enjoyed that!

~Paula~