Reviews for Tyson to a Different Tune
Hibisha chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
You quit writing at the the LAST chapter? Oh le horror! *dies* btw, I was giggling and blushing all fangirl on this story. Excellent job!
AnonymousAutumn chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Gd dammit stupid phone i havent finish yet!

Id LOVE IT if you continue this fic...

Sorry for some rudeness anyway...

And for technically order you around...

Ehehe

-Autumn

P.S. Please update as soon as you can. Trust me, I'm following. I'm watching you.
AnonymousAutumn chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Review warning: Language, probably... ? And no, it's no flame.

AH! YOU!

You and your gddamned fic!

Okay. I demand explanation.
WHY SO LONG?!

*breathe*
Okay lemme explain.

I love AU stories. I like your writing style. I like long chapters. I like your...uniqueness ('Track' instead of 'chapter'). I like the chapter...or track, titles *grins* You've git nice spelling (not that I really minded anyway)

It gave this fic 8 from 10.

Until i realize it's TyKa.

Then i rethink the score. This fic doesnt deserve 8.
It deserves 9.

And it reminded me, where the hell is chap-Track 9?
One Life One Destiny chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
You should really do the last chapter. :D Love to story. 3
TyKa Lover chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I was waiting for a long time, I hope you will continue. :(
P. H chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Oh man, I want fanfiction for this fanfiction.
I just... love this take on the characters too much for words. 3
snowkisser chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
;_;

I've been waiting for you to update for a loooong time, but it's been a couple of months now...

I just love this cocky Tyson so much *sob*

won't you finish?
Tyrain chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Thats a realy awsome story,it's my favourite paring and u just made it even better can't wait for the last for putting your spare time into these, keep up the good
Kurai Hitsuji Yuki chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
So, I never actually expected to like this. I'm a firm believer that things may get more interesting as you read them, even if they're not something you're typically into in the beginning. You've totally just proven my point with this. At first I thought, "In no way is this going to be what I like." But I kept reading and I actually really liked it. It's on my Favorites list for good, this one.
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Very cute and very funny. Wouldn't expect to see anything less from you. XP. Kind of sad to hear it's coming to an end though but, hey.. that's life I guess. XD.
Baroqueangel chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
That was fantastic 3

I had to reread all the other chapters which was a brilliant thing and then I read this and in places it had me laughing and right at the end it had me holding my breath :D

I look forward to the next chapter, sad that it will be the last one but happy too :)
TyKa4Luv chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Absolutely lovely!
1chucha2 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
an update? WOW this fic is not dead :D and such nice chapter too :) looking foward next chapter :)
Tyson Kinomiya Granger chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Yay! updated!

can't wait to see Tyson perform at the winter assembley! hope Kai joins the band!

btw this is like one of the movies on how people started to sing n be famous stars. it rocks!

although this is music themed (like i prayed) it literaly inspired me to play guitar and sing! without this fic id probably be lame n boring. lol thanks for posting this fic, its inspiring. good job and update soon!

oh love the song "on top of the world." by boys like girls. good input!

rock on glay! you deserve one dude!

Tyson Kinomiya Granger
Kiotana chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
omg, you totally made my first day back to school.

lol intervention! Bait: pizza. Trap: friends.

I'm santa claus/ and I'm the grinch

Ah, the simple mystery that is Kai with Tyson crushing over him. Kai finally let him in! So sexy! I look forward to seeing how this goes down. lol

*goes over trying to update destined partners in return for this chapter.

Love it!