Reviews for Carter's Experience with Postit Notes
LadyMo chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
So romantic, so beautiful, so wonderful.

:-)
SapereAude03 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh, how cute! I don't think it's OOC at all! Jack's always been an inovative and creative guy, I could definetely see him doing something like that. Very nice! I liked it! ~Jess
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Ugh. Very OOC for Jack. First of all, he wouldn't be that verbose, and neither would he be that up front or that insanely romantic. And Sam wouldn't be so willing to go with the flow like that. You appear to have a rather poor understanding of these characters. Why would Jack suddenly come out of obscurity with regard to his alleged feelings for Sam? And if he had taken that long, why would Sam instantly submit like that. This just reeks of a badly constructed cliché.

I like how you started the story, but if you're going to put romance in it, at least mark it as romance rather than general. Nyx Ro is right - 'general' means no pairings. If you don't want to put the pairing in because it'll ruin a surprise to be revealed in the story, that's fine, but at least mark it as 'romance' then people who don't like this pairing can take a guess by looking at the synopses for your other fics that this one is going to be what it is, and they won't read it, and then you won't get annoyed reviews.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Simply adorable! :) :) :D

A fetish with post-it note's... hm interesting.

HINT HINT! You could definitely make something of that!

Love the piece! Darling!

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Favorite!

~J_F
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I'm smiling. Very nice. :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Absolutely loved it! And I love how she said yes to his proposal before he proposed. :)
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
So... Jack snaps his fingers after playing coy for so many years, and Sam comes immediately to heel like a well-trained dog? I don't think so.

And the whole note-after-note thing is totally OOC for Jack. He's direct and straightforward. Plus there's something creepy in their interaction here, with Jack in perfect, confident control and Sam embarrassed and off-balance. It's not something that bodes well for a healthy relationship.

Hey- you code it a gen fic, it's gonna be reviewed as gen fic. Gen means no pairings- period. If it had been coded Sam/Jack I would have never clicked on it.