Reviews for Suspicions
Hee. Poor Sarah. Jareth is determined to win round two
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice one shot
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
And this is just a one shot?! That's almost painful!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
love it!
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I love it! heck I like just about anythin you've written and all I can hope is that you keep writting D
artseblis chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i bet she'd win even the next part of the game (if this story were to continue). the build up of the tension was excellent.
FugitiveFantasy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
good as always and very creative, wish there were one more chapter.
ToryTigress92 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw you have to continue this when you've got time. Love it!
magialuna chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I read a couple other reviews before reviewing.. I don't think I've done that before. I couldn't tell if this is done yet. I do know I don't want it to be. I'd love to see what happens next.. how does Sarah respond.. where do they go from there.. Jareth and Sarah's relationship is just so intriguing. I love how you have him depicted here.. it is SO him-even the car- just perfect. Thanks so much! Clare
Apollo's Priestess chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great One Shot. Or will it maybe become more than that? D I love how you can take one drawing and put a story to it. Of course Sarah is always the odd one. But that's what makes her cool. I doubt Jareth would be attracted to her if she was just like every other girl. I thought it was funny how Sarah was freaking out in the ice cream parlor and Jareth sat there like if nothing was wrong and nothing interested him. I think that's what was making Sarah panic. I think I would've felt as if I were going crazy too.

So when Jareth stopped her in the park did she freeze of her own will or did Jareth stop time? I like how it's a game to him and I guess it's not over yet.

As always I enjoyed reading anything written by you.

Until next time.

A.P.
BloodCalling13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow that was interesting. hm that was a hot image of jareth... hehehe
physicscat chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aw...you can't leave this as a one-shot...it has such potential. I love it when he toys with her like a cat with a mouse...and I like it when he's a controlling, arrogant, misogynist. He is so appealing when he's an unmitigated bastard. Speaking of which...

So...when is your "Hurts Like Hell" muse coming back? :-)
annependragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
The imagery the car and jareth current look are entrancing to say the least can't wait to see what happens next. and the whisper... cliffie if I ever read one leave you wanting more
tarien en' ohta chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I am intrigued...may I have a tiny taste more?
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
yeah!

new story new story new story!

i was so happy to come home form my art history class and see you had begun a new story! its good and i know it will be great before its over with!

MP