Reviews for Suspicions
Lady Knight of VT chapter 1 . 6/24
But...but...I want moooooore! I hate oneshots. *sulks in corner*
I was really into it and then it ended and I went to hit next chapter, and that's when I remembered that I'm reading your short ones. Pooey.
Good story though! Even if you did leave your readers (or at least this one) unsatisfied. But that's the power of the author!
~LadyKnight
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Hee. Poor Sarah. Jareth is determined to win round two
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice one shot
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
And this is just a one shot?! That's almost painful!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
love it!
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I love it! heck I like just about anythin you've written and all I can hope is that you keep writting D
artseblis chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i bet she'd win even the next part of the game (if this story were to continue). the build up of the tension was excellent.
FugitiveFantasy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
good as always and very creative, wish there were one more chapter.
ToryTigress92 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw you have to continue this when you've got time. Love it!
magialuna chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I read a couple other reviews before reviewing.. I don't think I've done that before. I couldn't tell if this is done yet. I do know I don't want it to be. I'd love to see what happens next.. how does Sarah respond.. where do they go from there.. Jareth and Sarah's relationship is just so intriguing. I love how you have him depicted here.. it is SO him-even the car- just perfect. Thanks so much! Clare
Apollo's Priestess chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great One Shot. Or will it maybe become more than that? D I love how you can take one drawing and put a story to it. Of course Sarah is always the odd one. But that's what makes her cool. I doubt Jareth would be attracted to her if she was just like every other girl. I thought it was funny how Sarah was freaking out in the ice cream parlor and Jareth sat there like if nothing was wrong and nothing interested him. I think that's what was making Sarah panic. I think I would've felt as if I were going crazy too.

So when Jareth stopped her in the park did she freeze of her own will or did Jareth stop time? I like how it's a game to him and I guess it's not over yet.

As always I enjoyed reading anything written by you.

Until next time.

A.P.
BloodCalling13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow that was interesting. hm that was a hot image of jareth... hehehe
physicscat chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aw...you can't leave this as a one-shot...it has such potential. I love it when he toys with her like a cat with a mouse...and I like it when he's a controlling, arrogant, misogynist. He is so appealing when he's an unmitigated bastard. Speaking of which...

So...when is your "Hurts Like Hell" muse coming back? :-)
annependragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
The imagery the car and jareth current look are entrancing to say the least can't wait to see what happens next. and the whisper... cliffie if I ever read one leave you wanting more
tarien en' ohta chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I am intrigued...may I have a tiny taste more?