Reviews for Second time love
Potterhead chapter 1 . 9/11
I'm confused...I thought Hedwig died...
TBH this was okay. Hermione was not really herself i couldn't picture her as she was in jk Rowlings books. I dislike the view on albus and Ron the author made them awful. However writing techniques were good
Ladiefury chapter 12 . 8/30
This was a delightful read. Thanks for writing and being amazing
That. Was. Awesome. I mean totally awesome.
Harry Potter chapter 12 . 8/15
I think it's was great
Suvidh Sudheer chapter 12 . 8/5
Amazing fan fiction i read it in one day because it was so interesting I really sounds like jk Rowling wrote it
Scarlett Rudas chapter 12 . 8/4
Hello.

Will there be a continue? I would LOVE, and I mean LOVE, if you had like part 2 of this story. I really liked this and I'm waiting (un)patiently for much more of you. Please respond, I would like to hear what you think and say about this.

Thanks!
oliperez987 chapter 1 . 7/22
Awesome
tom28203 chapter 12 . 7/21
that was an amazing book I loved this had made it into my top 10 favorite book
tom28203 chapter 2 . 7/20
this is really good i could see this as a movies
love these stories 8th time reading through them all
Nameless as I am chapter 3 . 7/8
I really like your story up until late now.
I only wanted to point out you forgot a horcrux.
You forgot Helga Hufflepuff's goblet
Rudas chapter 12 . 7/2
I thought this story would be good... But it's not! How dare you put all these characters like that, to prison and sent out from Hogwarts (Except Draco Malfoy, hate him so damn much), even though they have been a bit evil sometimes. It doesn't matter.
This is the worst Harmony shipping fanfiction story EVER. By the way, your making Harry into such a... Strange boy. Like someone has jumped in to his body and changed his whole personality.
And I wanted to see more of Ron.
SORRY - But if you ask me, I literally thought this novel was AWFUL.
Valerie chapter 1 . 6/28
Ron isn't mean, which I found really sad.. but for the first time it fits! SO awesome job!
I love this fanfic! I was reading non stop!