Reviews for Second time love
Monster King chapter 12 . 10/7
Great story
That was AWSOME
mumphie chapter 12 . 8/23
Interesting story - this is one you could flesh out more and have a novelette.
mumphie chapter 3 . 8/23
Hoe did she not get a warning for under age magic?
sahhar chapter 1 . 8/19
Dear Broomstick Flyer,

WOW SO AMAZING! If only this were real. You should send an email to J.K Rowling with this link maybe she'll write a new book called Harry Potter After Graduation! Best of luck. Keep writing! 3

Sincerely Sahhar
Nobody chapter 9 . 8/10
I think the “love making” scene didn’t have enough detail. I wanted more and not because it was so good but because it wasn’t enough. Just make sure that the part when two characters make live, you REALLY feel how that make it.
Aburningknight chapter 1 . 7/10
"...though where he got his hands on a muggle gun she had no idea."

For some reason the first thing that came to my mind was the faint sound of someone saying " 'MERICA " ans then an eagle passing by.
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 7/10
Great story.
Venice chapter 9 . 6/29
I thought it was Hermione Jean potter, not Hermione Jane potter
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 6/14
I like your story although I think there was a lack of development in some parts.
I love the couple.
I recommend you my stories.
Kira
My Alternate Reality chapter 12 . 5/5
Sweet ending. I’m surprised she was able to keep her secret as a time traveler!
Draconeis chapter 1 . 4/21
Interesting
Amazing fabric
jasmine chapter 12 . 4/1
enjoyed the whole story .
Ella scrimgeour chapter 3 . 3/19
Okay let me start with they are 15 right? So why did they get engaged but other than that it is a very good story and on a website called Quotev there is a story called safe and sound [harry potter fan fiction] it is the best story [I have finished] and it is so addicting till the very end witch made me cry. And back to your story [sorry] it is really good and I see Ron hurting Hermione the whole time I was reading the first chapter I kept screaming RONALD BASIS WEASLEY YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SLEEP!

Yours faithfully

Ella Scrimgeour AKA Harry Potter lover . .