Reviews for Escaping His Fate
GBTtown chapter 10 . 9/19
Awesome story. Too short!
Yeah completely fucked up story . Great... and then ruins.
Wonderful fic, but you completely and utterly fucked it up, and now it's ruined
hearagain chapter 10 . 7/5
Wild story. Love the crossover. Enjoyed the ending but it did leave me wondering what planet he was sent to. Thanks for sharing.
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 5/16
good story
enji-benjy chapter 7 . 3/30
Chap2:
-If he is 17, why does Dumbles still get his account statements? He should be able to spend what he pleases since he is now a legal adult int he wizarding world. If the goblins are breaking his confidentiality, all Harry has to do is tell them he is closing his accounts and then telling the Prophet why the BWL doesn't trust Gringotts anymore, he'd have the most secure financial record in the entire world.

Chap6:
-I do hope you don't plan on resurrecting Volde.

Chap7:
-*sigh*
-Why are DEs attacking the SGC? A base that most muggles know nothing about, and a group of British radicals somehow discover the most classified base in the world and decide 'we haven't been out of the house in a while, let's attack this random muggle military base for no reason whatsoever.
-How did Volde survive? He died and their are either no Horcruxes in this verse or they were destroyed in part of the timeline you glossed over, after all, if they hadn't been destroyed and existed, Dumbles would never have tried killing Harry, since he needed Harry to kill Volde.

Thoughts:
-This story is very rushed. You miss out massive amounts of not just time, but plot and character development as well.
-Then you go and resurrect Volde somehow without Harry knowing, you forget that last time Harry could feel Volde through his scar even before he got his body back, and you already said occlumency doesn't block their connection, so there is no reason he wouldn't this time.
-I assume Volde used his link to harry to discover the SGC? Despite you also saying that they could block their memories, they just couldn't stop each other projecting.
-Given your decision to not just leave the wizarding world behind I'm not reading further. Had you moved on then this could have been a great read, but instead it makes the mistake of being stuck in a past that, even in this story, has already been killed and disintegrated.
LarryKingazurba chapter 10 . 3/5
oh c'mon! who does that? i bloody hate endings like this, it's sooo unsatisfactory.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 2/7
Poor Harry... Still, I like the way it ends. I've read this a few times. Sorry it took me so long to review :)
reader1writer1 chapter 8 . 2/7
I almost wish Harry would go with Voldemort. He's no saint, but he's got to be better than the Dursleys. ... I said ALMOST ;-)
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 2/7
if only it was that simple, right?
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 2/7
:) Daniel is great! Excellent character capture here :)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 2/7
This is one of my favorites :)
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Great story! :)
Bumpkin chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I could have sworn I left a comment on this story already - I certainly have reread it often enough. Now that I think on it, that might be the reason I didn't get around to reviewing - I thought I already had. Sorry.

If you ever did want to write a resolving type of follow up I can think of more than a few ways for Harry to ultimately 'win'. The first of course being that Harry turns the tables on V using his own plan - deaging him and raising him right. Thomas Donovan is a good name right? But would that make them both immortal, or would they only live to normal wizarding old age?

Second is that you could explore some of the fun stuff that the Stargate Universe has as options - the one that immediately leaps to mind is shrinking Voldie and stuffing him into one of those stasis canopic jars. That would allow Harry to live his life without worrying about Voldie popping up again as he would be alive, just indisposed indefinitely.

Of course Harry could go with a straight wizarding solution too - transfiguring him into a plant or animal that could be kept alive while still aging at the same rate as Harry. That way the dying of old age could still happen naturally.

At any rate I will shut up now with my ideas and just tell you that I really enjoyed this story and hope you might want to revisit this 'verse in the future.

thanks so much for sharing and keep penning,
Marns
~pN
haji jaku chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
I really like the way you told Harry's past. Most give the books, you gave what anyone else with a past like that probably would have given.