Reviews for Escaping His Fate
SeverlyLate chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
First part promising, second disppointing...
But you tried.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Wow, thats lame...
hpf2114 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
you can do one chapter to kill off Dumbledore please!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for the thoroughly enjoyable and well written story! I love the time-turner usage, it felt very realistic in terms of consequences on the user. Your writing is very good, and good luck on your future stories!
FFFG chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Well that was a fun little read. I do have to admit that your constant spelling of saviour as 'savoir' drove me absolutely up the wall. Beyond that I actually enjoyed this little foray. Not as in depth as it could have been, but really, I was way more into the idea of Slytherin!Harry meeting up with the SG-1 crew than something heavy. I like that you tried to make him non-descript with the glamour, rather than Harry trying to go all glorified. Plus jaguar. Mmmm...jaguar. KTN
Mad about the Boro chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Not bad, a little rushed, but otherwise a decent little fic.
Mad about the Boro chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
SG13 was led by Colonel David Dixon.
Mojtaba13 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Yeah you ruined the story here...please read some of the good hp/sg1 stories and copy them...a copy would be better than this shit
Malix2 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
An okay story. I tend to prefer the SG/HP crossovers where they pretty much combine magic and technology.
donovan123456789 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
that was real cool to bad you didn't have a defining ending but you gave a good reason for it kind of wish you went in to the SG side a little more but good and the grammar is amazing
TARDISbluu chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
(chapter 3)
Okay, this story is super super interesting, but there's one thing I'm confused about. What exactly is this "alter ego" and how does it work? I mean, Is Harry turning back time and apparating America, finishing his day there, and coming back to Europe? Or is there a copy of himself over in America? That last one sounds a bit ridiculous, but sometimes I can't really tell what you're meaning... if it wasn't for the mentioning of the time turner, I would think that was what it was. I apologize if the answer should be really obvious, but I'm a bit slow sometimes... Could you possibly explain it to dear, slow me? I would much appreciate it. :)

Anyway, outside of that question, I am definitely finding this story intriguing.
jebbus132 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Good one for your first try in multi chapter crossovers.
taxzombie chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
I figure this one deserves getting added to my list.

It's a good tight story with a decent ending. A good read all round.

Appreciate your sharing it.
chain.reader chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Not bad.
atymer chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Yes, It is years gone and I just discovered this little tale. I liked it very much, simply because Harry is ignorant of the horcrux he himself carries and who knows how many other still remaining. I think this would have made a great series. So I'm going to put it on my favs list because it is a good beginning to a greater tale that will never be.