Reviews for Escaping His Fate
love this one
RevDorothyL chapter 10 . 6/14
Good for Harry!
GBTtown chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
Awesome story. Too short!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
Yeah completely fucked up story . Great... and then ruins.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Wonderful fic, but you completely and utterly fucked it up, and now it's ruined
hearagain chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
Wild story. Love the crossover. Enjoyed the ending but it did leave me wondering what planet he was sent to. Thanks for sharing.
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
good story
enji-benjy chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Chap2:
-If he is 17, why does Dumbles still get his account statements? He should be able to spend what he pleases since he is now a legal adult int he wizarding world. If the goblins are breaking his confidentiality, all Harry has to do is tell them he is closing his accounts and then telling the Prophet why the BWL doesn't trust Gringotts anymore, he'd have the most secure financial record in the entire world.

Chap6:
-I do hope you don't plan on resurrecting Volde.

Chap7:
-*sigh*
-Why are DEs attacking the SGC? A base that most muggles know nothing about, and a group of British radicals somehow discover the most classified base in the world and decide 'we haven't been out of the house in a while, let's attack this random muggle military base for no reason whatsoever.
-How did Volde survive? He died and their are either no Horcruxes in this verse or they were destroyed in part of the timeline you glossed over, after all, if they hadn't been destroyed and existed, Dumbles would never have tried killing Harry, since he needed Harry to kill Volde.

Thoughts:
-This story is very rushed. You miss out massive amounts of not just time, but plot and character development as well.
-Then you go and resurrect Volde somehow without Harry knowing, you forget that last time Harry could feel Volde through his scar even before he got his body back, and you already said occlumency doesn't block their connection, so there is no reason he wouldn't this time.
-I assume Volde used his link to harry to discover the SGC? Despite you also saying that they could block their memories, they just couldn't stop each other projecting.
-Given your decision to not just leave the wizarding world behind I'm not reading further. Had you moved on then this could have been a great read, but instead it makes the mistake of being stuck in a past that, even in this story, has already been killed and disintegrated.
LarryKingazurba chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
oh c'mon! who does that? i bloody hate endings like this, it's sooo unsatisfactory.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Poor Harry... Still, I like the way it ends. I've read this a few times. Sorry it took me so long to review :)
reader1writer1 chapter 8 . 2/7/2016
I almost wish Harry would go with Voldemort. He's no saint, but he's got to be better than the Dursleys. ... I said ALMOST ;-)
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
if only it was that simple, right?
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 2/7/2016
:) Daniel is great! Excellent character capture here :)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
This is one of my favorites :)
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 11/10/2015