Reviews for Escaping His Fate
Bumpkin chapter 10 . 6/24
I could have sworn I left a comment on this story already - I certainly have reread it often enough. Now that I think on it, that might be the reason I didn't get around to reviewing - I thought I already had. Sorry.

If you ever did want to write a resolving type of follow up I can think of more than a few ways for Harry to ultimately 'win'. The first of course being that Harry turns the tables on V using his own plan - deaging him and raising him right. Thomas Donovan is a good name right? But would that make them both immortal, or would they only live to normal wizarding old age?

Second is that you could explore some of the fun stuff that the Stargate Universe has as options - the one that immediately leaps to mind is shrinking Voldie and stuffing him into one of those stasis canopic jars. That would allow Harry to live his life without worrying about Voldie popping up again as he would be alive, just indisposed indefinitely.

Of course Harry could go with a straight wizarding solution too - transfiguring him into a plant or animal that could be kept alive while still aging at the same rate as Harry. That way the dying of old age could still happen naturally.

At any rate I will shut up now with my ideas and just tell you that I really enjoyed this story and hope you might want to revisit this 'verse in the future.

thanks so much for sharing and keep penning,
Marns
~pN
haji jaku chapter 10 . 6/8
I really like the way you told Harry's past. Most give the books, you gave what anyone else with a past like that probably would have given.
Deathmvp chapter 10 . 5/6
Nice story but I do wish you would have done more from the stargate side of the story then you did.
SeverlyLate chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
First part promising, second disppointing...
But you tried.
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Wow, thats lame...
hpf2114 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
you can do one chapter to kill off Dumbledore please!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Thank you for the thoroughly enjoyable and well written story! I love the time-turner usage, it felt very realistic in terms of consequences on the user. Your writing is very good, and good luck on your future stories!
FFFG chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Well that was a fun little read. I do have to admit that your constant spelling of saviour as 'savoir' drove me absolutely up the wall. Beyond that I actually enjoyed this little foray. Not as in depth as it could have been, but really, I was way more into the idea of Slytherin!Harry meeting up with the SG-1 crew than something heavy. I like that you tried to make him non-descript with the glamour, rather than Harry trying to go all glorified. Plus jaguar. Mmmm...jaguar. KTN
Mad about the Boro chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Not bad, a little rushed, but otherwise a decent little fic.
Mad about the Boro chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
SG13 was led by Colonel David Dixon.
Mojtaba13 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Yeah you ruined the story here...please read some of the good hp/sg1 stories and copy them...a copy would be better than this shit
Malix2 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
An okay story. I tend to prefer the SG/HP crossovers where they pretty much combine magic and technology.
donovan123456789 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
that was real cool to bad you didn't have a defining ending but you gave a good reason for it kind of wish you went in to the SG side a little more but good and the grammar is amazing
TARDISbluu chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
(chapter 3)
Okay, this story is super super interesting, but there's one thing I'm confused about. What exactly is this "alter ego" and how does it work? I mean, Is Harry turning back time and apparating America, finishing his day there, and coming back to Europe? Or is there a copy of himself over in America? That last one sounds a bit ridiculous, but sometimes I can't really tell what you're meaning... if it wasn't for the mentioning of the time turner, I would think that was what it was. I apologize if the answer should be really obvious, but I'm a bit slow sometimes... Could you possibly explain it to dear, slow me? I would much appreciate it. :)

Anyway, outside of that question, I am definitely finding this story intriguing.
jebbus132 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Good one for your first try in multi chapter crossovers.