Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
Krazy Katieness chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I LUV DIS! Maybe you could make a sequel! IT WAS AMAZING! XDDDDD!
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
storyranger chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This. Is. BRILLIANT!

I cannot possibly encapsulate the amazingness of this fic in a single review. It was well thought-out, in character, amazing. I loved every minute and didn't want it to end!
MidnightsDeath chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
wow just wow so good love it all
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was really interesting work, I really liked it! You did a great job with the phoenix ;)
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Whoa. That was amazing.

I can totally see this as being an actual episode of Doctor Who, seriously. It would be awesome.

(I'm guessing that the Doctor's Patronus was like Rose's Bad Wolf thing?)

I love the way you wrote this, it made it feel really Doctor Who-y. XD The idea of it is bewilderingly believable and just fantastic.
creepstiel chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I read this a while ago, before I finally got around to setting up a ..
Bloody brilliant! This is, hands down, my favorite DW/HP crossover.
Donna (my favorite companion) and Remus (my favorite hp character)...Marauders era? Love, love, love!
This could have been put in series 4. Should have, really.
...the plot is great.
I thoroughly enjoy this fic.

-CK
Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Now this- /this/ was interesting. I've read the occasional Harry Potter crossover before, but it always felt distinctly odd, since we know its a book series in the Whoinverse. This was an interesting and refreshing take on the whole idea. Good job!
Frozen Bacon chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
brilliant brilliant brilliant brilliant

this story was effing BRILLIANT!
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Absolutely awesome and spot on portrayal of the Doctor and Donna! i could practically SEE this entire FF as an episode! absolutely BRILLIANT!
Luiniliel chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh I really love this. It's really lovely and so sad, which make the best sort of stories. Awesome.
glistening moon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This story is brilliant. It is original and has a good length, you also had good grammar and spelling, as far as i could tell...

i loved the way you described everything, it was done very well.
Numbered.Tables chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Nice story: your writing is great.

You write the Doctor and Donna really well but I don't really agree with you interpretation of the Marauders.

Good crossover
Alex M chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
An amazing grasp of the characters, and brilliant dialogue!

All in all a very well thought out merger of the two worlds.
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is a wonderful story. You've managed to capture the characters perfectly, and managed to crate a plot worthy of Doctor Who! Beautiful work!