Reviews for La Posada
Princess Shido chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
this needs a final I think it could do ok as is.
Julia Le chapter 17 . 5/11/2009
I love this story! I do hope that you update soon.
Josef's Grl chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
Hey, Lucky! I didn't even know you updated your story, until I decided to check over here again. *g* And yes, just incase you forgot who I am, it's me, Sarc. Heh.

Anyways, I'm still loving this story...and all I have to say is...it's about time Lucky gets to go home. :)

I still miss your stories, and I hope you decide to move all of your stuff over to the VampSisters board.

Again, I can't wait for more of this story...

Also, any chance you will continue your Interview with a Freshie story? I can't wait until Josef gets to be interviewed. That should be interesting. Heh.
nightcap chapter 17 . 2/6/2009
Excellent resolution!

And Lucky gets to go home!

You took us on a roller coaster ride with Slade.

And Guillermo is certainly infatuated with Carmencita. Josef must feel especially pleased that things have worked out!

Don't you love it when a plan comes together? LOL!
SciFiRN chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
I'm thrilled that Josef is finally gonna take that girl home. I was about ready to slap him, even if I would be risking my own life ;)

Sam in charge of the Posada? That's wonderful. Great job.
clairlz chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
Very good. I really like this story.
moonjat54 chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
I'm happy for Lucky. She has always wanted to go home. And I like that Guillermo has decided to take on his freshie. Interesting twist having Josef suggest that Sam run the resort. And I am releived that Marla didn't end up dead. She wasn't always the warmest person but she had so much responsibility and I think that wore her down. Having Slade around might make her life very different.
Vampire Reader chapter 17 . 2/4/2009
Beautiful! I'm not sure if this is finished, but I love the way Marla was just taken down a peg, not harmed. She was only following orders the way she was running things. Sam is okay now. I wish I could have seen how Josef got his contract away from his keeper. I'm sure it was clever. Lucky got to express her feelings, but now she's happy again. I wonder what GG is going to do with Carmencita. He ought to have an apartment, not always sleep in a morgue. She can live there. Good work. If you have time, I just posted the beginning of a new Sam Birchtree/Francis story I'd like you to R&R. VR/Penina
SciFiRN chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
I still don't like Marla and I'm worried about Slade. I'm thrilled to see that Josef is helping Sam and Guillermo makes me smile.

Poor Lucky still thinks the worse. I hope she learns the truth soon, but I'm worried about a few things. I really am.

Update as soon as you can.
moonjat54 chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
Okay, you have me intrigued now. Is Slade going to prove a good guy. And is Sam in Josef's employ now? I do enjoy this story and I'm glad you are continuing it. I can't wait to see what will happen in the conference room.

And Guillermo is so cute. I think that relationship has a chance of being good for both parties.
nightcap chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
Oh HO! This Slade is tricky! Sounds like no one is really very interesting in dealing with La Posada except Josef and Slade. Think they have the same agenda?
Vampire Reader chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
Living in central AZ, I'm very familiar with these native American artifacts and the beauty of their creations. I have felt for Marla all along in your story. She's been between a rock and a hard place trying to follow vamp orders and do her job to the benefit of the Freshies. I hope she'll get out of this unscathed and Sam will be protected from the vamp who harmed him. I know Josef intimidated Marla when he thought she had mismanaged Lucky's situation, but what else could she have done? Let justice win - those are the best kind of stories. I'm enjoying your work. VR/Penina
clairlz chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
hm so what's Sam going to say...are we going to get a face off with Josef and Slade? So many questions. Update soon. :)
EpitomyofShyness chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
Wow. I have to admit I thought it was Mick, but I love this even more. You have really got storytelling down.

The only constructive critiscism I can offer a pro like you is to check for quotation marks. There are a few places you forget them but with this good of writing it barely registers.

And to repeat what many are saying, Slade creeps me out. And is still so unbelievably sexy. But I think that was probably what you were going for.

I would feel bad for Marla, but one of the things in life that matters to me the most is honesty, and she fails at that miserably. Plus I generally make it a matter of principle to put my life before those who are under my care, and she clearly does not do so.

Also thanks for not turning Sam and Carmencita into tragic endings, I think I would have cried.
moonjat54 chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
Oh that was beautiful. Guillermo! How cool. Lucky should have stayed, Josef will tease her for that. You certainly had me fooled. And Sam is back, who is he with? His vamp or another? I'm still not liking Slade but then I do think I'm not supposed to. I feel sorry for Marla.