Reviews for Hermione and the Professor's Spoon
ErRose chapter 25 . 2/25
I did not realize when I started reading this that it was unfinished, apparently abandoned. I am very sad now. This story is hilarious and evidently going somewhere delightful.
beatrix webster chapter 25 . 1/1/2015
This chapter is great, please update!
Only Dreams are Free chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
please update when you can, I love the story and it hasn't failed to make me smile.
Only Dreams are Free chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
I actually have a ginger cat called Arnold who once knocked over my paint pot water, I love you story. I was dying of laughter all through the chapter.
AmetheystRose chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
Hi,
I just wanted to say that I really love this story! Please please please update soon!
SevereInsomnia chapter 25 . 5/3/2014
This fic is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to what you come up with next!
Gibbles chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Awesome story
Saphire chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
Loving it. Thanks :)
Persevero chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
I adore this story. But it does make me feel as if I've reverted more years than I care to remember and have been indulging in something illegal. I hope Snayip and Arnold aren't going to come to a bad end.
wolfstreak chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Best hp fanfiction ever :3 more please :D
Pennieyoung chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Just found this story, love it, laughed all the way though it. Just brilliant :):):)
mirrormarie chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
This is probably the funniest story I have ever read! It's brilliant. Masterful. Utterly flawless. I've been laughing for hours. Please post more soon!
notwritten chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
That was interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Bamon chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
God, I love this story. Its so funny! And Arnold... I want my own. Anyway, pleeeeaaaseeee post more!
Dena Gray chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Omg omg omg omg! You have the most inventive mind! Please please pleeeeeeeeeease finish this? I have to know what happens next!