Reviews for Escaping Fate
BellaLaila87 chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
update plaese. this story is really good so far :)
teamedward240 chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
Please don't go for a seven month break.
Mrz.DracoMalfoy chapter 19 . 12/21/2009
Original namePrince

In fact, i rechristened this story! :)

Edward should be in the pit.
Blah chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is going to be the 70th review so i am not stuck on 69 anymore.
grace-grace13 chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
I love it so far.
mads15 chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
Aw poor capture people! I really would like to kill jake! Update soon!
Weregirl96 chapter 17 . 7/14/2009
i was half asleep when i got the e-mail but when i got it i was wide awake! and i love it!
Free Again chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
O, I can review my own story. Cool. Umm yeah, I know who the mistake is. It's *. Heehee
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
Uh! *Sucks in breathe* That was really short, but pretty good. Please update soon.
Elizie chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
welcome:D

hm...

it should be interesting when edward finds out that bella is a princess and they were meant to be together:D
Caity chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
It's good! Keep writing
Weregirl96 chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
hay i liked this chapter but when are they going to tell each other that there rolity?
twilightwolf1313 chapter 15 . 6/28/2009
Good job, Free Again! I noticed less mistakes and I think your story is really starting to flow smoothly. If you need help, just ask. Thanks for dedicating this chapter to me, I'm so honored! I almost burst into tears when I saw that. Now, some advice; keep it short and sweet. I've learned that if you write really long chapters, you begin to lose your focus and the writing becomes mush. So far, you haven't really had that problem, but remember that for future reference. Watch your spelling and have fun writing! Become too stiff and I promise I'll point it out and call you a snob. Laugh all you want, but my advice is sound. Ask for help, have fun, and enjoy the piece you are creating!
Weregirl96 chapter 15 . 6/19/2009
hay sorry that i haven been much help. but i will start pming u with my ideas! love your writing!
mrzdracomalfoy chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
Hey! too lazy to sign in on my phone becuz it takes forever and a day! i love love love the chapter! you left us with a cliffy. naughty asia! well i miss you like a new moon bella!ill finish the chapter soon i promise!