Reviews for A Day with Dawn Kamiya
Charlie Brown 1 chapter 1 . 2/17
Could you write a story were tai has become old and looks back on all his adventure 's from the past and PLEASE may we meet his grand children I e dawn and Jonathon s kids
devin chapter 1 . 1/7
I love this couple, I'm more a izzy x Mimi fan but, Tia and izzy are my favorite digimon characters so I'm glad there kids are a couple
HolyLove chapter 1 . 1/6
you should do an artwork of those too :D love them so much and they do look cute together
Kenzy44 chapter 1 . 1/4
THIS IS FREAKING CUTE! I've shipped those two since episode 9, I mean they have a lot of chemistry! Something that I can't find in Dan and Dawn pairing.. I'm waiting on fire to the episode where Jonathon starts to form a real crush on Dawn in Digimon 2.5 original story plot! I know they're quite young for romance but I mean look at tamers! Takato's massive crush on Juri even though they were 10 and all those unnecessary Jurato moments in tamers (I ship Rukato)..
alphawolf chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hey Im a huge fan of digimon.. you're a good author..me and my bestfriend mike always watch the digimon at tv..it make us close. I hope digimon 2.5's comic book are sold at market..Im 13 already. I watch digimon for the first time when Im 4... i want to ask something...are burninggreymon and garurumon combine just like omnimon? Is there digimon club tht my friend and I can join? We really want to join. I hope you can reply my review...anyway good luck for the story...
from:alphawolf
Lucia chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Esta buenísimo y ademas es muy romántico tenes que hacerlo a menudo
GameFreak2000 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Never thought Jonathan Izumi had feelings for a girl like Dawn but still they do look pretty cute together. Nice story. Though, it is a bit funny when Jonathan banged his head on the desk.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Now that I've read this, I think I'm a fan of Dawthon (Dawn & Jonathon) and now that I think about it they look really cute together! Hey I'm gonna give you names for my the couples I like.
Dawthon (Dawn & Jonathon)
Jameanda (James & Fernanda)
Dangerat (Dan & Margerat)
I hope you like them CherrygirlUK19.
MageRilyn chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
LOL! I loved that!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was awesome you should make another one except this time in dawns p.o.v
autowarrior chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
good story it is kinda what i acepted
alicelouise'x chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
ahahaha I certainly LOVE the Dawn and Jonathon coupling ! I have to admit I expected Dan and Dawn in the beginning, but now the Dawn/Jonathon seems much and much better! This made me laugh and smile, Dawn is certainly some girl (:
darkkrai.x chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This ish awsome dude :DD

I like your story.

And thanks for makin' Digimon 2.5

Make me head go wee :D lol. xD

AWESOME! make more *-*
ainma m. lapugysda chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love the story, so great, I like how romantic jonathon start to realise his love to dawn, is this story continue? I like to read the chapter after this, and I hope there will be a chapter where the kiss, so romantic and cute, thank you
thesoulchild chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
its crap but good crap. You should make a story about Dawns day and what she goes through.

think about It.

tell me what you think on DA

Jetlee4life