Reviews for Better Death by Curse than a Broken Heart
Tauguste5 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
I like the original better but still love this story
BigLittleKat chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Not too much of a concern, but what happened to the others- most especially Mandy, she just left Char with Ella,then suddenly hear laughter...or something. Epilogue please!
Hugz Kissez chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
That was wonderful! I've never seen an EE story quite like this. Brilliant work! ;D
FangirlOfLove chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
I ABSOLUTLY love it!:) SOOO romantic!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
This is a really sweet story. Very sweetly and harmoniously written. Definitely different from the original book/story, but I can see that you wrote of the tender love that was embedded in each of them. I knew her curse caused her aches and serious pain, but I didn't know it would cause her death. A sequel would be kind of neat, possibly based on her children or something, but that would be up to you. :)
Nicely done with the story, keep up the great work and continue to let your imagination flow because it is truly a key to the wonderful world of fantasy and creativity.
LTA chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
It was really good. Thank you
Licorice Tears chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Great, but a little less fluff would be awesome.
Licorice Tears chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I loooooooooooooove it! It's just wonderful. You could try making it a little less mushy, though.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Yeah, girl tell him no.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
And now I'm blubbering, blubbering. I never blubber. Ever. Well I guess not until now. Oh well I guess I still have have my dignity. Oh what, no I don't because I'm blubbering.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Thanks now I'm ballin' like a three year old. Why do I always cry during movies? Like The Hunger Games. I cryed when Rue died. Then when I saw the movie I cryed even harder than I did when I was reading the book. And sure I fry myself to sleep, sometimes. Okay a lot. And I also cryed during The Nootbook. Wow. I sure do cry a lot. Don't I?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
This was amazing- perfect. I read the whole thing through. You're an amazing author.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
A lovely opening, if I may say so. Looking forward to reading the rest!
henie chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poyntersally chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I love this so much so far! I can't wait to read the rest.