Reviews for Lavi
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
xD Lavi's thought process amused me :3 he really is like a rabbit, hopping all over the place xD
Girafa chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Loved it. (:
Tapchan91 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Woah! Great! The best Lavi-centric I've ever read :D Great job :D
Just A Realistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Haha, Lenalee truly is the only sane exorcist !

Very nice fic
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That was cute, original in bringing the whole Rabi and Bookman story out. Its fun, its informational and its really nice. Oh Rabi, what will we do when you are gone! XD Well I am sure he will do as much as he can~ You portrayed Rabi SO well, congrats and a million thanks to you for writing such a lovely tale~ :3

Kuro
LylicaGalatea chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
that was cute :) especially the "Also, ladies, if you're reading this, I'm single"... and extremely horny I might add :D
halcyoninspring chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
-laughs- Reno? Wow that cocky guy with his goddamn helicopter piloting and his expert martial arts (is it?)! And I'm not blonde, being Asian, and I haven't heard anything from Eliade about a sister of hers... Still, this is quite humorous to me.
OyaSUMi-heart chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Have to say this before I review, Imma avid Allen fangirl. ;P

Yeah. So obviously I was pissed when I read "That kid's not meant to be cool." Grr. Allen's AWESOME~~ P And the other Allen bashing too :'[ (But I don't hate Lavi, he's second on my favorites list)

Anyway, the review.

It sounded really casual and stuff. Different. The tone was kinda interesting. But it didn't seem like there was much of a point/ main focus to the fic. Just a little entertaining to read.

But, the writing was nicely suited for the type.

Great job b_d

*btw O.O! Lavi's single? -fangirly squeal- hehe. ;D
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
haha XD that's awesome! it sounds a out like him lol

i was watching advent children the other day and thought the exact same thing oO weird
taoueriT chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wow, this was fantastic! You really nailed Lavi's voice, and I pretty much loved all of his comments on the other exorcists, and the bookman side of his life.

And Lavi as a younger Reno. Woah, that's scary.

-taoT