Reviews for Ratchet & Clank: Total Drama Planet
niruth chapter 15 . 7/15/2013
This is a great fanfiction, I enjoyed all the chapters, I really hope that you update it soon :)
zejaykay chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
You could have a song in there to listen up their mood( the sideburns song Toby Turner). Update ASAP it's geting boring not knowing when the best story isn't updated! Please I give you cookies
RoboticMasterMind chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Haha this is some hilarious stuff! I enjoyed it!
Secret Agent Pointless chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Hahaha! I didn't know this story existed!

This is properly good, and genuinely funny. It's like DreadZone minus the Dread. I'm still smiling.

Update soon!

-P
Birdface chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Finally! a new chapter! I thought this story was abandoned... D: But it's finally updated! :D

And btw, it's not "Snugglebeast" it's "Snagglebeast"

Thought I would just clear that up :P
Xx Mooni xX chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Sooooo AWESOME! Total Drama Island Ratchet and Clank A true wicked combination!
ArchuLinShved14 chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
Man, this chapter was great! I liked how Clank was able to tell everyone about Qwark's messing on Ratchet. :) Update soon.
Musashi the Master chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
Uh oh. Now ratchet's really angry!
ArchuLinShved14 chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to see how the campfire for the Speedy Comets go. :) Update soon.
Birdface chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
Hooray! another update!

Well, that was quite a cliffhanger... keep it coming!
Anotoki75 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Merc likes to blow things up and Green wants to stay with Merc! And its Merc not Marc! ARGH!
ArchuLinShved14 chapter 12 . 4/8/2009
Hey, I loved your story thats almost like Total Drama Island! Keep going with the story all the way to the season finale. :)

I like how your story goes like Total Drama Island but the only thing that bugs me is you use some words kinda wrong no offense. Please try to write the correct word of the term in your story to make it sound good. This one sentence "Well, Maybe you all will go down as a team too, and before you Nefarious leaves this planet for good, I'll be happy to give you a wedge, for old times sake. Qwark mocked." Heres how to fix this. M in Maybe should be lowercase, too should be cross out since it doesn't make sense, the s in leaves should not be there, and wedge should be wedgie as a correction but you don't have to do it. Thats how your words need to have in this story to make it sound better.

Anyway, keep going with your story all the way till your last chapter of Ratchet & Clank: Total Drama Planet. :) Watch Total Drama Island on YouTube for refrences on episodes to your story. :)

Note: Tawlyn is spelled Talwyn. Skid is spelled Skidd
Linkinito chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
Hi, I came from France, and I read all your chapters. I really enjoyed it, laughed, and even if I don't know Total Drama Island (it isn't aired in France), it reminds me Survivor-Like shows. Really looking forward to this fiction. Can't wait for next chapter!

Added you and your fic to my favs. :)
Fanficaddict12 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Total drama Island, and Ratchet and Clank.

This is the best!
Birdface chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
(laughs) oh this is a really good parody! u got me laughing through the whole thing! xD keep up the great work!i look forward to seeing more of this story!