Reviews for Exes and Ohs
baseballmom3d chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Great story. I wish it would update.
jessa76 chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
please update please
Ashley chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
This story is absolutely amazing i am completely in love with it it is soooooo good and i was just hoping that you could continue it because it is that good. It had me captivated the entire time.
JadeObsession chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
noooo!
stupid edward ruining her and Emmett's love!
lil-legs-93 chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
great story :)

Are you gonna be updating soon?
Jewlz1162 chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
Your story is really good you should totally keep writing expecially after you left off the last chapter it's been over a month so please update soon
AshEliz chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
An update! I'm so happy to see one from you! :) I remember a few years ago when I finished reading Twilight, I stumbled across FanFiction and your story was one of the first that I read and it lived on my bookmark list, until I finally created an account lol.

It'll be interesting to see how this break plays out for Bella and Emmett - I can see it acting as a transition point, paving the way for the "traditional" couples to make their way back to one another, or perhaps it might make Emmett realize that Bella is 'it' for him and that a break is just a silly idea - besides we all know what happens on breaks! *coughrossandrachelcough* P

However this plays out, I'm sure it'll be fantastic! I adore this story and I love that Bella and Emmett are a couple, and I do hope that they are 'endgame' but if not, it'll still be a fantastic read!

Keep on writing! And even if updates are few and far between...I have a favorite list for a reason ;) ...besides, it gives me an excuse to go back and re-read from the beginning!
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
If I was Bella I'd say fuck it (excuse my French). If Emmett wants to act stupid then I'd leave him alone. What did he expect? For him to be her first boyfriend and for Bella to be a virgin that was never touched before? He needs to stop acting stupid.

I think this is just a way for him to get back with Rosalie, and if that's the case I think Bella should get back with Edward (I hate Jacob).

It is not okay to let a man put his hands on you. I don't care how much she loved him or still loves him or whatever, he should be out of her life permanently. He didn't just hit her, but he gave her a bruise! That is unacceptable!

I don't mean to sound like I'm criticizing your story in a bad way, because I'm not, so please don't take it that way. I actually love this story and can't wait for more :)
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Emmett is being an ass. Its not like he would be the only guy she's ever dated. I'm sure he has a lot more exes than Rosalie.
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
And my question is answered! Lol
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
I was just wondering if Edward is going to,be in this story, or if he was mentioned did I miss it?
Creaddict chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
Hey, gosh, that turn was unexpected D:

Write more, fast! :D
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Not that I don't love me some Em&B lovin, but shouldn't Bella be helping him with his shoulder lol :)

Anyway, I love this story and I hope Jacob doesn't mess with Bella anymore.
Shadowslyth2008 chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
so made me tear up a little bit. almost made me cry. good work though
tania19 chapter 18 . 7/19/2011