Reviews for A New Frontier
Twilighted Nimi chapter 27 . 6/8
A beautiful story! I loved Edward's animal family :-D The epi was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.
SirenaLovesHerFam chapter 27 . 4/4
I absolutely loved this story! Totally worth taking days to read
Aggie94 chapter 29 . 2/4
So much better than the super bowl. Thank you for sharing your words. Meg.
grandmachix chapter 4 . 2/1
You wrote this more than 8 years ago. It was mentioned on a fan fiction site on Facebook. So far, I am truly loving it.
Judy
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 1/30
Love her determination! Looks like he does too! LOL. Very enjoyable to read. Thanks!
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 1/30
Love her determination! I wonder what her dream so long ago meant. I guess I'll wait and see...
Judyblue95 chapter 12 . 1/30
Hah! All very cute and entertaining. I like the way Edward was concerned about Bella interacting with a hurt baby wolf, but I think all will work out. Emmett and Rose had me laughing out loud. Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 11 . 1/30
Very nice. Brings tears to my eyes for various reasons. Well done!
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 1/30
I'm going to stop here for now. I am enjoying reading this very much. Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 1/30
yay. crisis averted! I hope we don't see more of those drunk guys. Sheriff Ben Cheney, huh? Something tells me he'd be perfect for Bella's friend Angela...
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 1/30
Oh no, it can't be! I know you wouldn't kill, or even hurt, Bella now! I'll trust you...this was another very sweet chapter. I just love these two.
You are so sweet with your words about them. Never graphic. Not sure how I feel about that, but I am enjoying it now. I do like it more graphic, I must admit, but there is a certain charm to the sweetness of this story. Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 6 . 1/30
I'm glad she got some homemaker tutoring from Esme! Very nice chapter. Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 1/30
I love that you've named all his animals after regular Twilight people characters. Very clever. Haven't thought about the chickens yet. I'll let you know.
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 1/30
Sweet and lovely. Thanks!
2,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »