Reviews for A New Frontier
Bittersweet. I can see Edward not wanting to go on without his Bella.
Wonderful name for their precious baby boy!
I love the baby's name!
Cute!
twimima7 chapter 2 . 8/28
Teary eyed and so happy for Bella. Such a hard life at that time. I love yo read about their struggles and survivals.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 8/28
I am thrilled to find going through my notes to reread your story again and love the humor of all the animals names of the twilight gang. Love it.
grandmachix chapter 16 . 7/22
I love that the animals are so in tune with the humans. Jake saved Bella's life. Esme's intuition saved Edward's.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 7/19
I love that you kept canon couples. Rosalie the cow and Emmett the bull. Alice and Jasper, the matched team of horses. Bella's one lie, implying virginity, was truly unavoidable if she wanted a husband. I hope everything goes well.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 27 . 6/8
A beautiful story! I loved Edward's animal family :-D The epi was wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.
SirenaLovesHerFam chapter 27 . 4/4
I absolutely loved this story! Totally worth taking days to read
Aggie94 chapter 29 . 2/4
So much better than the super bowl. Thank you for sharing your words. Meg.
grandmachix chapter 4 . 2/1
You wrote this more than 8 years ago. It was mentioned on a fan fiction site on Facebook. So far, I am truly loving it.
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 1/30
Love her determination! Looks like he does too! LOL. Very enjoyable to read. Thanks!
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 1/30
Love her determination! I wonder what her dream so long ago meant. I guess I'll wait and see...
Judyblue95 chapter 12 . 1/30
Hah! All very cute and entertaining. I like the way Edward was concerned about Bella interacting with a hurt baby wolf, but I think all will work out. Emmett and Rose had me laughing out loud. Thanks.
2,451 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »