Reviews for A New Frontier
iPodDancer chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Just so you know, I get all excited when I see an e-mail in my inbox telling me that a new chapter for this story has been posted. Like, seriously. I get as excited as Alice. Anyway, I'm going to say that the chickens are Jessica, Lauren, and Tanya because - well, it seems kind of obvious, what with the immediate disliking toward Bella and all. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. I, personally, am more partial to the shorter trade-offs in POV. At least, for this story, anyway.
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Another great chapter! Let me guess, are the chickens maybe Lauren & Jessica? Maybe Leah? LOL!
bluebaby3296 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
i say the chickens r either jacob, or carlisle n esme or charlie n renee...
mllesinistre chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
It's almost crazy how excited I get when I see an alert for this story in my email. I'm such a dork but I love what you're doing with Edward and Bella in such a different setting.

I'm pretty sure the chickens were Tanya, Jessica and Lauren and it's no wonder they hate Bella. Is Rose going to continue to give Bella a hard time because I really feel bad for her at the moment.

I really like the fact that they're all alone right now. Their cute little moments together put a huge smile on my face. Like the part where he asked to kiss her and the way she replied was so adorable.

I think I prefer the longer stretches in one POV, but whatever you decide to do is fine with me.

Can't wait for more. :)
mrs.whitlock chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
haha love it! mm i think they're jessica, lauren and tanya :P
jasmlc chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
This was a great chapter. I enjoyed Bella trying to work with the animals.
muggleinlove chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I think the chickens are the 3 vamps from Alaska! :)

Nice chapter!

Katie
emillythestrange chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story. it's so sweet...edward's so sweet...i love it! please update soon!
xWarpedxPerspectivex chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
i hate she wasnt a virgin and ur lemon was lacking... i actually thought the whole chapter was kinda rushed
bug2001 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Monday was such a sad day for me ... I was so looking forward to an update on this story and was disappointed that I never got one. Then I realized fanfiction was being a douche. Then I finally got my update alert by email and was ecstatic. Thrilled, I tell you. :)

Kind of silly considering I had *technically* already read this chapter, but that's neither here nor there. I definitely noticed the additions you made to the story and they made it all the more better. I especially liked the parts with Edward talking to the animal gang ... I can totally see him talking to them since they're the only ones around.

Now that we've come full circle from where we started (the one-shot), I'm anxious to see how the story proceeds. Great job. :)
jasmlc chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I am glad that Bella told the truth and that Edward was still his perfect self in loving her lies and all. Can't wait for more.
Tuz Farkinca chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Aw, so sweet. I'm glad Edward forgave her.
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Favorite line..."the butterflies turned into birds of prey" lol

The image of Edward holding the daisy was just to precious. I loved daisies, they're my fav.

This was such a sweet chapter.

WooHoo, glade I could help you reach that 100 mark. It's an awesome feeling.

Look forward to the next chapter. :)
sounds of music chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
OMG! This chapter was PERFECT! I loved every second of it! I'm so glad that Edward could over look the fact that she was no longer a virgin, and that he still wanted her as his. Please post again soon!
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
OKay, when I was reading the part about the avalanche my exact words were "OH CRAP"! lol Then you went in a completely different direction a few sentences later. That was awesome. Here I thought Bella was going to be stranded in the snow waiting Edward to hike up the mountains and rescue her. I like you choice much better. :)
2,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 .. Last Next »