Reviews for A New Frontier
OliviaJane chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I like Bella's creativity in dealing with the chickens. Now she just needs to think of something to win Rose over to her side. lol

Carlisle and Esme are just as sweet as always. Great chapter. :)
CloudnTifaLove chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
it was so cute how Edward was teasing her at breakfast..

Edwards expression changed to one of great happiness and satisfaction. - that is so Edward... every little thing Bella does or says could make him so happy xD

He came around and took my hand and helped me up to the seat but he didn’t let go of my hand. Instead, he looked at my hand and began to kiss each knuckle and then he turned it over and kissed the palm. He looked up at me with sad eyes, “I’m sorry the soap is so irritating. Hopefully your skin will get used to it soon.”- so sweet.. it's little things like that make me love Edward so much
DarkMagic10 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Yay for Bella learning to cook! xD Esme & Carlisle are so nice, I hope we'll be seeing a lot more of them!
cshorte chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
great chapter! Love how edward and Bella are getting closer!
bug2001 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Another lovely chapter. I really loved the part after Bella had successfully retrieved the eggs (unscathed) and walked past Edward and just handed him the basket with a smile ... I could totally picture the looks on both of their faces and it was just too cute. :) Little things like that and the teasing about her cooking that you included are really sweet.

I like the way you're developing their relationship. They've got that heavy attraction and pull to each other, but there's still obvious hesitation since they're essentially strangers. You're playing it all out very realistically I think.

The time Bella and Esme spent together was very nice, too. I can't wait for more of her homemaking lessons for Bella. I haven't got a clue what they both thinking for Christmas presents for each other, but I can't wait to find out. :)
venom with love chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Cute! I love that Esme and Carlisle aren't animals.

Thanks for updating!
bluebaby3296 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
i think i know wa her gift is to him but not sure wa his gift will be...very happy u this story!
GinnyW 31 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Oh, Esme is wonderful. :) I'm glad that they're treating Bella so well. It's very sweet.
Twlightforever chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I like how you are writing in both POV. I am glad that Esme is going to help Bella. I am looking forward to seeing Edward and Bella become more intimate with each other.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Eek! I love it. I seriously cannot wait for more, so you'd better update SOON!
icefang7 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
aww, this is a really good story, please continue soon, and thanks for the update.
queen of the pearl chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
stumbled across this and have to admit i'm loving it i really enjoy the concept and i thinks its great can't waith for the next chapter
pattycakes725 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
aww. yay for Esme!

now I'm kinda of hoping she's gonna get him a piano, but that doesn't seem possible :-S so idk? lol
I Luvz Twilight chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
this is a great story. I am enjoying readin it... plz update soon
FolsomBoogie chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I was going to say that this chapter was my favorite, but then I remembered how great the previous chapters were, so I'm just going to say this is one of the best stories I'm reading right now, and is on its way to being one of my all time favorites.
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 .. Last Next »