Reviews for A New Frontier
knblas chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
No! What did you do?

I trust you, so I'll wait patiently for the update...so long as it does actually come tomorrow!
creampuffsteph chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
fine...i won't verbalize them, but just know i'm thinking some threats right now. lol

you better post tomorrow or i might have to send you some choice words. j/k but know that i really do need an update bc now i've grown quite addicted to your story.

i loved the ideas for the christmas gifts. will bella enlist carlisle's help to fix up the dulcimer?

excellent, now hurry and post!
FolsomBoogie chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
WHAT DID YOU DO! The next part better be up tomorrow!
bookonabeach chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I won't threaten you...unless you make me wait days. I'm hoping Bella only fainted and you'll give us her POV next. I found it interesting that you took the time to describe Tyler but none of the other characters. Thanks for writing!
sightoftheshore chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
ahh cliffie! it's getting good and you have a good style of writing that works. i actually have a dulcimer too lol
semistar175 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I have faith in you as a writer that you wouldn't do anything to bad to your loyal readers, so I'm not going to get too worked up, but daang. That was evil. Haha.
icefang7 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
your killing me here! lol, i really like this story, please continue soon!
muggleinlove chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
But it was going so well! GR...

I love the gifts by the way.

UPDATE!

Katie
DarkMagic10 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Oh noes! Way to leave us hangin'! Now I really can't wait to find out what happens. *bites nails*
lifesadance2004 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
oh no!
FreakyVampireChick chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
yes a plot! i am so exited! cant wait for more!

FVC
TopazHeart chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Um. I have no words... Um. What just happened! Ah. Uh. *high pitched squeak*
ktblove chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I love that you made Emmett and Rosalie cows. Thats hilarious. I love this story. The plot is so cute!
emillythestrange chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
NO! how could you? what did bella do to you...or is it bella at all? it's kinda vague...it's not bella? anyways, i lvoe it and i love it and i love it and i love it and please please please update soon!
christinemarie13 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Well it's nice to know what the gifts were, but how could you leave us with such a cliffhanger. You have to update tomorrow. I can't wait to see what will happen!
2,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »