Reviews for A New Frontier
christinemarie13 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Well it's nice to know what the gifts were, but how could you leave us with such a cliffhanger. You have to update tomorrow. I can't wait to see what will happen!
pattycakes725 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
omg woman! are you trying to kill me? what could it have been! please update tomorrow! i can't take this!
Twlightforever chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
You are mean, that is all I am saying. You better have the next chapter up tomorrow (smile). Bella had such a sad life. She finally found some happiness and so had Edward I hope you don't take it away from them.
CloudnTifaLove chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
oh no... that was an evil cliffy! *sniff*
cshorte chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
OMG OMG OMg! Very cruel to just end it there! Ah, hopefully she is alright.
sounds of music chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
WHAT? WHAT? HOW COULD YOU END IT LIKE THAT? OMG! OMG! This chapter (minus the evil cliffhanger) was amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter - please post again soon!
mllesinistre chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I think it's pretty safe to say that you're scaring the hell out of us. If she did get hit I'm guessing it was by accident because there's no way she could have pissed anyone off that quickly. Knowing Bella, she was probably trying to help someone and got caught in the crossfire. I hope she's okay though.

I love the idea of the gifts, especially the fact that Edward is building her a desk with the help of Carlisle. How thoughtful.

Please update soon.
Islander chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
o.O Say WUUT?
OliviaJane chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Ah, cliffies are the best. It makes reading that much more fun.

Great chapter. I like how both are trying to be so sneaky. I hope Bella's okay. Or was it Jasper or Alice that got shot. Oh dang, now I got my mind all stirred up. lol
xo.SlashFolie chapter 8 . 10/9/2008

Update.

Please.

Dieing.

Loss.

Love.

C'mon!

Maybe if i read the last chapter, i can pretend this never happened.

Maybe.
Entranced.By.Breathing chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
GAH!

And whats a dulcimer?
Future Mrs.E.Cullen chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
AH ! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP ! I'm addicted, like herion ! LOL ! You get the reference.
Rachxox7 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Oh dear, painful..now I must wait. :( I am bad at waiting... sigh.
harasnicole chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Evil cliffie. Evil times infinity. :D

But, I'll live, I suppose. I'll be looking for the next chapter soon. God, that was evil.

:mutters to self: Evil authors and their evil cliffhangers.

So...yup! Great chapter.
flute-genevive chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? NO! unacceptable. Gunshots? and this was going so well, too.

Oh well, I'm in love. keep updating, because this story makes me smile.
2,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »