Reviews for A New Frontier
mllesinistre chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I think it's pretty safe to say that you're scaring the hell out of us. If she did get hit I'm guessing it was by accident because there's no way she could have pissed anyone off that quickly. Knowing Bella, she was probably trying to help someone and got caught in the crossfire. I hope she's okay though.

I love the idea of the gifts, especially the fact that Edward is building her a desk with the help of Carlisle. How thoughtful.

Please update soon.
Islander chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
o.O Say WUUT?
OliviaJane chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Ah, cliffies are the best. It makes reading that much more fun.

Great chapter. I like how both are trying to be so sneaky. I hope Bella's okay. Or was it Jasper or Alice that got shot. Oh dang, now I got my mind all stirred up. lol
xo.SlashFolie chapter 8 . 10/9/2008

Update.

Please.

Dieing.

Loss.

Love.

C'mon!

Maybe if i read the last chapter, i can pretend this never happened.

Maybe.
Entranced.By.Breathing chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
GAH!

And whats a dulcimer?
Future Mrs.E.Cullen chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
AH ! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP ! I'm addicted, like herion ! LOL ! You get the reference.
Rachxox7 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Oh dear, painful..now I must wait. :( I am bad at waiting... sigh.
harasnicole chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Evil cliffie. Evil times infinity. :D

But, I'll live, I suppose. I'll be looking for the next chapter soon. God, that was evil.

:mutters to self: Evil authors and their evil cliffhangers.

So...yup! Great chapter.
flute-genevive chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? NO! unacceptable. Gunshots? and this was going so well, too.

Oh well, I'm in love. keep updating, because this story makes me smile.
bluebaby3296 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! NO U ENDED THERE! NO NO NO NO NO! omg no! this ch was sweet...wa is a dulcimer? i was very happy to have n email sayin u updated...very happy indeed...but u left off with a cliffy! y was bella shot! ohh please for the love of all that is holy, please update now! ill give ya a cookie!
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I cannot believe you did that to us! You little devil you... I cant wait for more!
gemmabobella chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
You are evil - but I gotta give you props for it. I eagerly await the next chapter.
pippapear chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
UH!

No-oo!

Thats just cruel!

& came from nowhere!

Hope you update soon.

(nice chapter - till the end btw!)
CloudnTifaLove chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Honestly Edward had crazy animals. - haha.. he sure does.. but it's hilarious!

I love how Edward is so proud of her success.. that's so Edward!
truehazel chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
Beautiful. I love how they're slowly getting to be less awkward. Considering that they haven't known each other long it makes sense they are shy. And when I picture Edward in red long johns I just giggle. That's the image I get in my head.

I like how this felt slightly more detailed love-scene. Like the more they get to know each other the more they gain confidence. It seems pretty realistic. And I understand your whole 'immediate love thing.'

After all;

Whoever loved that didn't love at first sight?

Even if you don't know them, we start with a basic human love of life until that person causes us to despise them. I believe we start out loving everyone a tiny bit. So little we don't even feel it, until we hate them and that love is gone.

Jess

P.S. Just noticed. The title is spelled 'fontier' instead of "frontier." Lol. )
2,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »