Reviews for A New Frontier
FolsomBoogie chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I was going to say that this chapter was my favorite, but then I remembered how great the previous chapters were, so I'm just going to say this is one of the best stories I'm reading right now, and is on its way to being one of my all time favorites.
hellena8989 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
i really like the story, update soon!
Miss Baby chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
That was lovely. The interaction with Esme and carlisle was so sweet adn I'm glad to see that Edward and Bella are getting closer.
knblas chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Again, great chapter. You always make me smile.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
LOVE the story! It's great!
cshorte chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
Great story! Very different from all the Bella and Edward stories I've read! Can't wait to read more!
Twlightforever chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
I read your one-shot and loved it. I even voted for it. Also, I like the story you are creating out of the one-shot. I look forward to seeing their relationship grow and Bella becoming more competent. The hens Jessica, Lauren, and Tanya Can’t wait for the next chapter!
sounds of music chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
This chapter was amazing! Edward is perfect! He made her breakfast, and he was so patient with her! As for the chickens I have come to think that they're Tanya, Jessica and Lauren. Please post again soon!
Ezra Pine chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Great story!

I prefer the longer stretches in POV to the shorter trade offs. :)
christinemarie13 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Great chapter. I'll have to say that the chickens would have to be Lauren, Jessica, and another person (you'll have to tell me who, because it's driving me nuts). I thought it could be James, Victoria, and Laurent or the Volturi, but the names gave it away. :)

I don't have a preference on which POV the story is in. I think as long as it flows well, then it's just fine. That's how I handle my writing. :)

Can't wait for more!
BearsEatBeats91 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Jessie is Jessica, Lulu is Lauren, and Tattie is Tanya.
FreakyVampireChick chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
this is really original! i was exited to find this, but i have to be truthful its strange that they "love each other" when they have no idea who the other is, and only 2 letters, and it wasnt the starange akward meet it was layed back which wouldnt be the case at all. i mean she pretty much sold herself to go live with a stranger...

over all i am really enjoying myself and another idicting story just keeps me from my schoolwork longer. haha

keep writing!
FolsomBoogie chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I am so glad you made this into a story. It was one of the best entries in the contest!
bookonabeach chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Nice job, letting the two of them get to know each other slowly. I liked that Bella held some thoughts back but that they both opened up to each other a little. I'm sad to see Bella can't do anything, but that is to be expected and I hope that she catches on quick to at least one thing. As for POV, it fully depends on the situation. I personally prefer longer stretches from one POV. Great job. LOVE this story. Thanks for writing!
pattycakes725 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
omg! this is just SO good. i'm so glad you decided to stay with this story! please continue, and update SOON!

btw.. i love the chicken! lol lauren, jessica, and tanya right? lol..
2,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 .. Last Next »