Reviews for A New Frontier
mrs.whitlock chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
haha love it! mm i think they're jessica, lauren and tanya :P
jasmlc chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
This was a great chapter. I enjoyed Bella trying to work with the animals.
muggleinlove chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I think the chickens are the 3 vamps from Alaska! :)

Nice chapter!

Katie
emillythestrange chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story. it's so sweet...edward's so sweet...i love it! please update soon!
xWarpedxPerspectivex chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
i hate she wasnt a virgin and ur lemon was lacking... i actually thought the whole chapter was kinda rushed
bug2001 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Monday was such a sad day for me ... I was so looking forward to an update on this story and was disappointed that I never got one. Then I realized fanfiction was being a douche. Then I finally got my update alert by email and was ecstatic. Thrilled, I tell you. :)

Kind of silly considering I had *technically* already read this chapter, but that's neither here nor there. I definitely noticed the additions you made to the story and they made it all the more better. I especially liked the parts with Edward talking to the animal gang ... I can totally see him talking to them since they're the only ones around.

Now that we've come full circle from where we started (the one-shot), I'm anxious to see how the story proceeds. Great job. :)
jasmlc chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I am glad that Bella told the truth and that Edward was still his perfect self in loving her lies and all. Can't wait for more.
Tuz Farkinca chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Aw, so sweet. I'm glad Edward forgave her.
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Favorite line..."the butterflies turned into birds of prey" lol

The image of Edward holding the daisy was just to precious. I loved daisies, they're my fav.

This was such a sweet chapter.

WooHoo, glade I could help you reach that 100 mark. It's an awesome feeling.

Look forward to the next chapter. :)
sounds of music chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
OMG! This chapter was PERFECT! I loved every second of it! I'm so glad that Edward could over look the fact that she was no longer a virgin, and that he still wanted her as his. Please post again soon!
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
OKay, when I was reading the part about the avalanche my exact words were "OH CRAP"! lol Then you went in a completely different direction a few sentences later. That was awesome. Here I thought Bella was going to be stranded in the snow waiting Edward to hike up the mountains and rescue her. I like you choice much better. :)
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
aw, I love this chapter.. but you could've brought more depth into the emotions that Bella and Edward were feeling...

Maybe stick with one POV for a chapter... it let's your character's grow as the story progress
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Yay! Bella's going to meet Edward. Everyone do the Alice bounce. Now I sit on pins and needles until the actual meeting. lol
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I really like this. Very sweet. LOL, bull named Emmett - how fitting. :)
simkid chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
This really reminds me of 'Shanghi Noon' even tho its nothing like this... hehe I love it I LIVE IN NEVADA! at least its a dry heat place...
2,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »