Reviews for A New Frontier
emillythestrange chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
UM..the chickens are jessica, tanya, and lauren? idk, i was just guessing...but anyways, loved it and i LOVED LOVE LOVE LOV ELOV ELOVE LOVE LOVE LOV ELOVE this chapter and please update soon!
brandonlov chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
This is a very interesting story. I do hope you update soon. And I'm guessing the chickens are Jessica and Lauren.
lifesadance2004 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
i'm loving this story! keep it up!
zombiekon chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
aww update soon :)
cullenitis chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
im gonna guess that the chickens r the denali sisters. i like the shorter POV tradeoffs. HAHA! i can't believe emmett and rosealie r cows! that's hilarious!
bug2001 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Best chapter yet. Seriously. I loved the opening scene with Edward waking up and making breakfast for Bella. I also really liked the part with Edward pointing out the impracticality of her clothes/shoes ... I did wonder a chapter or two ago what the deal was gonna be with her clothes, since she doesn't have many material belongings.

The introductions to each animal was perfect. I'm still amazed at how well their personalities shine through their animal behavior. I actually LOL'd when you introduced Jessie, Lulu, and Tattie ... Jessica, Lauren and Tanya, right? SO FUNNY. And perfect. I guess we should be prepared from some major throw downs between the three evil chickens and Bella. :)

The thought of Bella interacting with the animals kind of reminds me of a Disney movie ... you know how Cinderella had a relationship with the mice, her dog, the evil cat, etc. Maybe Cinderella in reverse, since Bella already found her Prince. ;)

Her reaction to falling in the manure and the lye soap were exactly how I imagine my own reactions would be, LOL. Her city-girl upbringing is in for a rude awakening.

I liked the longer POV's, but that's just me. Great chapter! Definitely can't wait for more. You're doing such a great job with this. :)
Tuz Farkinca chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I kind of like the switching between the two POVs.

And the chickens...

Jessie Jessica

Lulu Lauren?

Tattie Hm...Tanya maybe?
psychodancechick89 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Aww, I loved this chapter! It was so funny seeing the animals reactions to Bella. Lord knows I'd probably be acting the exact same way as Bella is!

And I like the shorter tradeoffs between POVs like you did in this chapter. I like being able to get both POVs in one chapter, it makes me feel like I get to know the characters better.
CloudnTifaLove chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
“Was breakfast really that bad?” haha..

lol.. good gob with the evil chicken names.. they have to be Jessica Lauren, and Tanya..
OliviaJane chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Lookie there, Rose is already giving Bella a hard time. Imagine that. lol

No guess on the chickens. You've got me stumped. :)
joannefferteal chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Jessica, Lauren, Tanya. Love the story, btw.
GinnyW 31 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
This is terribly sweet. Just the right dose of fluff that I needed today. Thanks. :)
truehazel chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Jessie is Jessica. Lulu is Lauren. And Tattie...I don't have a clue who tattie is. Sorry.

I can tell that you really did your research for this and I'm impressed. I haye historical fics that aren't at all acurrate. I htink, "Did you sleep in school of what?" And when an author isn't accurrate in a story it makes me dislike it.

So I thank you very much for respecting yourself and your work enough to take the time to research. D

Hmm. I love how they are. At first I was mad at Bella for just crying and giving up. I wanted her to become determined. But then I thought back to SM's books and realized you're really In character here. Bella isn't the determined kind and while she has strengths blatent bravery isn't one of them. She has the kind of sacrifice bravery.

Hope you make the lemons a wee bit more detailed but I understand if that's not your cup of tea. I once heard one person say, "If you can't write a love scene or are afraid you'd mess it up, then just fade to black with little detail. Writing a crappy love scene might ruin a great story."

But I love the love scenes and while I understand not detailing their first encounter too mcuh I was hoping for some more detailed smoochies.

Jess
icefang7 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
ahh, denali girls huh? i really like this story, please continue soon, and thanks for the update.
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
The chickens are Lauren, Jessica, and Tanya.
2,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »