Reviews for A New Frontier
CloudnTifaLove chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Honestly Edward had crazy animals. - haha.. he sure does.. but it's hilarious!

I love how Edward is so proud of her success.. that's so Edward!
truehazel chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
Beautiful. I love how they're slowly getting to be less awkward. Considering that they haven't known each other long it makes sense they are shy. And when I picture Edward in red long johns I just giggle. That's the image I get in my head.

I like how this felt slightly more detailed love-scene. Like the more they get to know each other the more they gain confidence. It seems pretty realistic. And I understand your whole 'immediate love thing.'

After all;

Whoever loved that didn't love at first sight?

Even if you don't know them, we start with a basic human love of life until that person causes us to despise them. I believe we start out loving everyone a tiny bit. So little we don't even feel it, until we hate them and that love is gone.

Jess

P.S. Just noticed. The title is spelled 'fontier' instead of "frontier." Lol. )
creampuffsteph chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
i just discovered this story and read all of it in one sitting. it's such an interesting twist on the whole bella and edward love story.

do you research all these things about life back then? because you seem so knowledgable. i would have no idea what life was like and how to write about it.

and i love everyone as animals. lauren, jessica and tanya as chickens is just too perfect. i mean, they all are perfect: emmett the bull, rosalie the cow, alice and jasper the horses. but the chickens, cracks me up so much.

i can't wait for another update. i love the story!
mokanimom chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
This was a sweet and beautiful chapter. I had to giggle a little at the thought of Edward in red long underwear.
void-unused-delete-it chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
aww its so cute! XD
Miss Baby chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
That was so beautiful...I'm so happy they said the words.

I loved how flattery won Rose over.
bug2001 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Loved this chapter, especially the sweet part with him combing her hair. Great job and I can't wait for the next. :)
cullenlust chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
this is quite possibly the sweetest story i've ever read. there were points where i would feel my eyes tear and a little shiver. your writing style is excellent and i love that you've taken the time to add in the historically accurate details. keep up the good work!
Creampuf99 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
wow this story is amazing... it just keeps getting better! I love that it is set in a different time and place. I only have 3 words for you please, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
christinemarie13 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I loved Bella's conversation with Rose. I think what won her over was the 'striking milk cow' line. :)
bookonabeach chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Sweet chapter, Yay! Have I mentioned that I LOVE this story? Thanks for writing.
Ramia chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
hm. :D
LolaluvsEdward chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I liked this chapter! :) Bella and Edward are all happy and lovey-dovey. And Rose doesn't hate Bella :)
sounds of music chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This chapter was so sweet! Edward finally relieved Bella's fears about her being forgiven, and they got so much closer! Bella finally got Rose to cooperate, lol, and the ending was so sweet! Please post again soon!
kuntrygal chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Wonderfull chapter! Very sweet!
2,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »