Reviews for A New Frontier

Dieing.

Loss.

Love.

C'mon!

Maybe if i read the last chapter, i can pretend this never happened.

Maybe.
Entranced.By.Breathing chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
GAH!

And whats a dulcimer?
Future Mrs.E.Cullen chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
AH ! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP ! I'm addicted, like herion ! LOL ! You get the reference.
Rachxox7 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Oh dear, painful..now I must wait. :( I am bad at waiting... sigh.
harasnicole chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Evil cliffie. Evil times infinity. :D

But, I'll live, I suppose. I'll be looking for the next chapter soon. God, that was evil.

:mutters to self: Evil authors and their evil cliffhangers.

So...yup! Great chapter.
flute-genevive chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? NO! unacceptable. Gunshots? and this was going so well, too.

Oh well, I'm in love. keep updating, because this story makes me smile.
bluebaby3296 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! NO U ENDED THERE! NO NO NO NO NO! omg no! this ch was sweet...wa is a dulcimer? i was very happy to have n email sayin u updated...very happy indeed...but u left off with a cliffy! y was bella shot! ohh please for the love of all that is holy, please update now! ill give ya a cookie!
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
I cannot believe you did that to us! You little devil you... I cant wait for more!
gemmabobella chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
You are evil - but I gotta give you props for it. I eagerly await the next chapter.
pippapear chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
UH!

No-oo!

Thats just cruel!

& came from nowhere!

Hope you update soon.

(nice chapter - till the end btw!)
CloudnTifaLove chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Honestly Edward had crazy animals. - haha.. he sure does.. but it's hilarious!

I love how Edward is so proud of her success.. that's so Edward!
truehazel chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
Beautiful. I love how they're slowly getting to be less awkward. Considering that they haven't known each other long it makes sense they are shy. And when I picture Edward in red long johns I just giggle. That's the image I get in my head.

I like how this felt slightly more detailed love-scene. Like the more they get to know each other the more they gain confidence. It seems pretty realistic. And I understand your whole 'immediate love thing.'

After all;

Whoever loved that didn't love at first sight?

Even if you don't know them, we start with a basic human love of life until that person causes us to despise them. I believe we start out loving everyone a tiny bit. So little we don't even feel it, until we hate them and that love is gone.

Jess

P.S. Just noticed. The title is spelled 'fontier' instead of "frontier." Lol. )
creampuffsteph chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
i just discovered this story and read all of it in one sitting. it's such an interesting twist on the whole bella and edward love story.

do you research all these things about life back then? because you seem so knowledgable. i would have no idea what life was like and how to write about it.

and i love everyone as animals. lauren, jessica and tanya as chickens is just too perfect. i mean, they all are perfect: emmett the bull, rosalie the cow, alice and jasper the horses. but the chickens, cracks me up so much.

i can't wait for another update. i love the story!
mokanimom chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
This was a sweet and beautiful chapter. I had to giggle a little at the thought of Edward in red long underwear.
void-unused-delete-it chapter 7 . 10/7/2008