Reviews for A New Frontier
xo.SlashFolie chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Jessica, Lauren and Tanya?

Correct?

And i love this!

completely original, i love how the names of the pets are actual characters !

Makes it all the more better!

update soon!
void-unused-delete-it chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
im guessing jessica lauren and tanya

amazing chapter! i love this story, its adorable XD
Tulips at Twilight chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Bella has alot to learn and I love Edward's patience. Hopefully he will introduce Bella to Esme soon so she can learn more about living on a ranch.

I think the chickens are Jessica, Lauren and Tanya. I love that you have named all of the animals. It is very original. Please update asap.
DarkMagic10 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Aww, poor Bella! I'm sure she'll learn how to take care of everything eventually. Can't wait to read more!
megchelle chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
The chickens are Lauren, Jessica, and Tayna
knblas chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Awesome chapter! I love the sweetness in this story and you write them so well. I personally like the longer stretches in one POV, otherwise I get confused. As far as the chickens, I got Jessica, Lauren and Tanya, right? Oh! Please name the goat Mikey, or something along those lines. I can definitely see the goat irritating her. And I love the interaction with Rose, I think her personality fits in beautifully with an ornery cow. I can't wait until the next chapter!
harasnicole chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Just so you know, I get all excited when I see an e-mail in my inbox telling me that a new chapter for this story has been posted. Like, seriously. I get as excited as Alice. Anyway, I'm going to say that the chickens are Jessica, Lauren, and Tanya because - well, it seems kind of obvious, what with the immediate disliking toward Bella and all. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. I, personally, am more partial to the shorter trade-offs in POV. At least, for this story, anyway.
kuntrygal chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Another great chapter! Let me guess, are the chickens maybe Lauren & Jessica? Maybe Leah? LOL!
bluebaby3296 chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
i say the chickens r either jacob, or carlisle n esme or charlie n renee...
mllesinistre chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
It's almost crazy how excited I get when I see an alert for this story in my email. I'm such a dork but I love what you're doing with Edward and Bella in such a different setting.

I'm pretty sure the chickens were Tanya, Jessica and Lauren and it's no wonder they hate Bella. Is Rose going to continue to give Bella a hard time because I really feel bad for her at the moment.

I really like the fact that they're all alone right now. Their cute little moments together put a huge smile on my face. Like the part where he asked to kiss her and the way she replied was so adorable.

I think I prefer the longer stretches in one POV, but whatever you decide to do is fine with me.

Can't wait for more. :)
mrs.whitlock chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
haha love it! mm i think they're jessica, lauren and tanya :P
jasmlc chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
This was a great chapter. I enjoyed Bella trying to work with the animals.
muggleinlove chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I think the chickens are the 3 vamps from Alaska! :)

Nice chapter!

Katie
emillythestrange chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
wow. i absolutely love this story. it's so sweet...edward's so sweet...i love it! please update soon!
xWarpedxPerspectivex chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
i hate she wasnt a virgin and ur lemon was lacking... i actually thought the whole chapter was kinda rushed
2,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »