Reviews for A New Frontier
Tuz Farkinca chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Aw, so sweet. I'm glad Edward forgave her.
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Favorite line..."the butterflies turned into birds of prey" lol

The image of Edward holding the daisy was just to precious. I loved daisies, they're my fav.

This was such a sweet chapter.

WooHoo, glade I could help you reach that 100 mark. It's an awesome feeling.

Look forward to the next chapter. :)
sounds of music chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
OMG! This chapter was PERFECT! I loved every second of it! I'm so glad that Edward could over look the fact that she was no longer a virgin, and that he still wanted her as his. Please post again soon!
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
OKay, when I was reading the part about the avalanche my exact words were "OH CRAP"! lol Then you went in a completely different direction a few sentences later. That was awesome. Here I thought Bella was going to be stranded in the snow waiting Edward to hike up the mountains and rescue her. I like you choice much better. :)
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
aw, I love this chapter.. but you could've brought more depth into the emotions that Bella and Edward were feeling...

Maybe stick with one POV for a chapter... it let's your character's grow as the story progress
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Yay! Bella's going to meet Edward. Everyone do the Alice bounce. Now I sit on pins and needles until the actual meeting. lol
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I really like this. Very sweet. LOL, bull named Emmett - how fitting. :)
simkid chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
This really reminds me of 'Shanghi Noon' even tho its nothing like this... hehe I love it I LIVE IN NEVADA! at least its a dry heat place...
zombiekon chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
luv it! update soon! :D
SeekingJamestown chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Aw, that was cute. I liked it. And I'm glad that he didn't seem to be too mad at her for lying.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
AH! I love this story!

When I was reading the original one-shot, I thought it would be lovely if you could make a whole story out of it, and you're doing it!

I can't wait for more!

(Also, naming the animals Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rose? GENIUS!)
knblas chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
It was even better the second time around!
MyBlackRoses chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
So when I checked my email before going to bed I saw the alert for this story. You had already posted one that I knew about earlier today so my first thought was 'I love you', aimed at you of course. Then I thought it'd be kinda of creepy if you knew my first thought but then I decided I'd tell you anyway and now I'm writing this. Now before you go to get a restraining order on me, I promise I'm not going to become some weird stalker lady. I'm a little out of it from all the coffee and lack of sleep lately.

So, if I freaked you out, I'm sorry...

~MyBlackRoses
Mahjinx chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Once Again Truly Brilliant :)
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story,, it is soo original. Kinda weird with the animals named after the other characters but it is a really good story line. Cant wait to read more!
2,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »