Reviews for A New Frontier
LolaluvsEdward chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I liked this chapter! :) Bella and Edward are all happy and lovey-dovey. And Rose doesn't hate Bella :)
sounds of music chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This chapter was so sweet! Edward finally relieved Bella's fears about her being forgiven, and they got so much closer! Bella finally got Rose to cooperate, lol, and the ending was so sweet! Please post again soon!
kuntrygal chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Wonderfull chapter! Very sweet!
muggleinlove chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad Rose likes her now!

I'm really enjoying this!

OliviaJane chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I have that same problem, getting caught up in everyone elses stories. lol

I loved how Bella tossed the grain at the irritating chickens. Too funny.

I updated my story, 'This I Swear' earlier, I'd love to hear your thoughts when you get a chance to read it. :)
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
icefang7 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
i am so impressed with this story. please continue soon. thanks for the update.
misskiana chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Aww this story is so cute! It's so completely different from other stories I've read before. It's new and refreshing and just...good. Really. And they're so cute! Update soon please, I can't wait to see what happens next.

mllesinistre chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Now this is one of those chapters that makes me go "aww!" I'm really glad that Bella's finally settling into this life. Rose is okay with Bella milking her, Esme and Carlisle love her, Edward's forgiven her and he couldn't be prouder. And how could I forget that they finally said 'I love you'! That puts a smile on my face.

Oh no, shopping? Bella despises I can't wait. I know what you mean about getting caught up in reading other stories. That happens to me all the time.
harasnicole chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Aw. They said their 'I love you's'. Yay. :D

Okay. So, yeah. Can't wait for the next update.

Totally looking forward to the shopping. :)
emillythestrange chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
wow. i love it...i love it..i love it! anyways, please update soon!
zombiekon chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
fck i luv this story, update soon! *glompz*
zombiekon chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
ah, i luv u! *rushes off 2 read chapter 7*

ps. if i don't review 4 a chapter it b/c i'm busy and don't have time 2 check my email and when i do i find a pile of updates and usually only review 4 the latest chapie. i'm trying 2 stop doing that tho :)
Jennmc75 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
So many important things happening in this chapter. Bella coming to terms with Rose and finally milking her was very touching. Edward forgiving Bella was so sweet. I think I melted when Edward combed her hair. The both of them admitting how important they are to each other and their love was awesome.
pattycakes725 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
yes please update sooner! :)

I'm loving how caring edward is being, and very understanding. they're just too cute still being a little shy with each other.
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 158 .. Last Next »