Reviews for A New Frontier
muggleinlove chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad Rose likes her now!

I'm really enjoying this!

Katie
OliviaJane chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I have that same problem, getting caught up in everyone elses stories. lol

I loved how Bella tossed the grain at the irritating chickens. Too funny.

I updated my story, 'This I Swear' earlier, I'd love to hear your thoughts when you get a chance to read it. :)
xiomara209 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER..CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEIR PRESENTS ARE..
icefang7 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
i am so impressed with this story. please continue soon. thanks for the update.
misskiana chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Aww this story is so cute! It's so completely different from other stories I've read before. It's new and refreshing and just...good. Really. And they're so cute! Update soon please, I can't wait to see what happens next.

EmoDre
mllesinistre chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Now this is one of those chapters that makes me go "aww!" I'm really glad that Bella's finally settling into this life. Rose is okay with Bella milking her, Esme and Carlisle love her, Edward's forgiven her and he couldn't be prouder. And how could I forget that they finally said 'I love you'! That puts a smile on my face.

Oh no, shopping? Bella despises shopping...so I can't wait. I know what you mean about getting caught up in reading other stories. That happens to me all the time.
harasnicole chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Aw. They said their 'I love you's'. Yay. :D

Okay. So, yeah. Can't wait for the next update.

Totally looking forward to the shopping. :)
emillythestrange chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
wow. i love it...i love it..i love it! anyways, please update soon!
zombiekon chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
fck i luv this story, update soon! *glompz*
zombiekon chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
ah, i luv u! *rushes off 2 read chapter 7*

ps. if i don't review 4 a chapter it b/c i'm busy and don't have time 2 check my email and when i do i find a pile of updates and usually only review 4 the latest chapie. i'm trying 2 stop doing that tho :)
Jennmc75 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
So many important things happening in this chapter. Bella coming to terms with Rose and finally milking her was very touching. Edward forgiving Bella was so sweet. I think I melted when Edward combed her hair. The both of them admitting how important they are to each other and their love was awesome.
pattycakes725 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
yes please update sooner! :)

I'm loving how caring edward is being, and very understanding. they're just too cute still being a little shy with each other.
FreakyVampireChick chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
this was a good chap... im intrested on what the crisis or problem of this story will be...
knblas chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
That was such a sweet chapter!
pippapear chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Very sweet.

Love her truce with Rose.

& how very tender Edward is with her...
2,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »