Reviews for A New Frontier
pattycakes725 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
yes please update sooner! :)

I'm loving how caring edward is being, and very understanding. they're just too cute still being a little shy with each other.
FreakyVampireChick chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
this was a good chap... im intrested on what the crisis or problem of this story will be...
knblas chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
That was such a sweet chapter!
pippapear chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
Very sweet.

Love her truce with Rose.

& how very tender Edward is with her...
DarkMagic10 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
E&B
stavanger1 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
it was so sweet. edward is so gentle and caring with her, just what she's always needed in her hard life. i love her talk between women with rose, that was too funny. and it worked. animals and plants thrive on loving words just like people. great job, can't wait for more!
TopazHeart chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
That was very sweet.
cshorte chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I really like Bella's conversation with Rose. Looks like they will be getting along better. I just love how there relationship is progressing!
bluebaby3296 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
omg this ch so sweet! i have tears in my eyes...i love this story so much...thanks for sharing it!
lifesadance2004 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
such a sweet chapter!
GinnyW 31 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This was very sweet. Adored Bella's conversation with Rose. This story reminds me so much of a favourite o-fic, now I think I'm going to have to pull it off of the shelf and read it. :)
Twlightforever chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
You write very sweet love seens bewtten the two of them and I like that. It was what I loved about the one-shot that started the whole story. until next chapter
semistar175 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
YAY BELLA! I knew she had it in her to be able to milk Rose. :)

And I'm so happy that they said "I love you" again. So sweet.
moglie chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
I usually don't review, but I wanted to tell you that this is a very original story and I'm loving it.
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Just found your story today. I have enjoyed it immensely. It is different, which is nice. I love the Cullen kids being the farm animals. Stroke of genius there. There are so many things you can do with this story and I look forward to where you go with it.
2,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »