Reviews for A New Frontier
TopazHeart chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
That was very sweet.
cshorte chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I really like Bella's conversation with Rose. Looks like they will be getting along better. I just love how there relationship is progressing!
bluebaby3296 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
omg this ch so sweet! i have tears in my eyes...i love this story so much...thanks for sharing it!
lifesadance2004 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
such a sweet chapter!
GinnyW 31 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This was very sweet. Adored Bella's conversation with Rose. This story reminds me so much of a favourite o-fic, now I think I'm going to have to pull it off of the shelf and read it. :)
Twlightforever chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
You write very sweet love seens bewtten the two of them and I like that. It was what I loved about the one-shot that started the whole story. until next chapter
semistar175 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
YAY BELLA! I knew she had it in her to be able to milk Rose. :)

And I'm so happy that they said "I love you" again. So sweet.
moglie chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
I usually don't review, but I wanted to tell you that this is a very original story and I'm loving it.
Jennmc75 chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Just found your story today. I have enjoyed it immensely. It is different, which is nice. I love the Cullen kids being the farm animals. Stroke of genius there. There are so many things you can do with this story and I look forward to where you go with it.
semistar175 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
This story is so different from any fanfiction I've read. I LOVE it! :)

Update soon!
gemmabobella chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I love this story - so cute! I also appreciate your attention to detail. It is a lot of fun to read. Thank you for the recommendation, and I have added it to my C2!
TopazHeart chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
Good story. Love the issues with Rose's 'attitude.'
muggleinlove chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I think Bella will get Edward something with music...

Update soon!

Katie
sounds of music chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
This chapter was fantastic! I loved the kiss in the wagon! And the fact that both of them are already thinking about Christmas is so cute! Please post again soon!
EC4me chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
This is turning into such a great story. I'm glad Esme and Carlisle are there as people. Edward and Bella need a mom and dad in their lives.
2,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »