Reviews for A New Frontier
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 1/30
Hi there. I saw a recommendation of this story from an author I read, regularly, in a group on Facebook and decided to give it a chance. I'm not disappointed so far. I look forward to reading more!
cbzoo chapter 27 . 11/13/2017
an amazing story can't wait to read more of your work
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 10/31/2017
A great fic. Loved it from beginning to end. Well done.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 27 . 9/28/2017
Yep, bawling here too. I loved this. Thanks for sharing. xo
TwiTwiAgain chapter 15 . 9/24/2017
Bella, Bella..
annaharding chapter 9 . 9/23/2017
Huh - if you don't press charges, then it just leaves the scum available to do more harm!
But maybe it didn't work that way back then. Hmmm.
annaharding chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
I like your lemons so much more than the explicitely detailed ones!
AmberC420 chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
Yea I'm with the reviewer below. This story had promise,but was executed poorly. Insta-love is horrible. And on top of that scoffing at the idea of a mail order bride but then sell yourself for soup only to make yourself a mail order bride. Yea ridiculous. Nice try but way too many ridiculous things and it's only chapter 5. No thanks.
Banana chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Nothing like buying a hooker. I mean, she was so desperate for food but she wouldn't consider the mail order bride, so she loses her virginity for some soup only to sign up for that shit, the next day!

It's just ridiculous and I hope she is pregnant with that idiot's kid bc she's a whore, literally.
Burning4Peeta chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
I don't care that I've read this numerous times, it still brings me to tears. Such a perfect ending to such a great story.
soniabell chapter 5 . 5/9/2017
Love hisanimal family, poor Bella though. I would suck at countryliving too! That Rose did it on purpose, lol.
soniabell chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
Beautiful.
soniabell chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
How brave of her. Kinda like the Craig's List of their day, lol
soniabell chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Reading this again, might be the 3rd or 4th time. These two lonely hearts need to meet.
debslmac chapter 27 . 4/3/2017