Reviews for A New Frontier
MsLiss chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Such a tough journey
And that's awful about the mail but you could imagine it happening
All those list connections
MsLiss chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I'm excited for Bella too
And he comes across as ver kind in his letters so she has nothing to fret about
Thanks
MsLiss chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Your naming of the animals made me laugh
I understand women if this time were very vulnerable and I can understand Bellas choice to take a chance on this
Although I'm not really happy that you went there with Mike.
So I'm assuming Bellas age and Virgin status will be the lies she has put forward.
Ok off to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2015
You gave the baby my first and middle name! I love your story. It is well writen and origional. Stories like yours are hard to come by and you should be proud of your work.
jk chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
they met a few hours ago...but they love each other? hahahah yaaaaa ok
jk chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
let me get this straight...bella was so desparate for food that she decided t prostitute herself...for food and a warm bed...then she does the deed without payment? what the fuck? she didn't even steal some food?
and that shit about I bought bread and a apple with the last of my money...its all I will today...sniff sniff poor me... shes a single woman in a work house...most of those women were fucking strving and shes bitching cause shes got breakfast?
your story is not realistic!
if im gonna whore myself out im gonna get paid! mike was asleep! and she didn't even take payment? yaaaaa riiiiiight
Bakergrama chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
Yes..tears! Lovely story..can't imagine what life would have been like...well I guess I did try when I was younger...I love the animal characters...wonderful imagination.
Burning4Peeta chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
I loved your story! You are a gifted writer. The ending made me cry.

I do wish Rose, Emmett, Alice and Jasper weren't animals though. It did make it interesting though.
lizzieloo04 chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
This is such a sweet story. I have tears running down my cheeks as I type
twlightbella chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
Awwcarlisle and esme's son Isaac Matthew Cullen was born
twlightbella chapter 24 . 6/6/2015
Edward and Bella had their baby girl
twlightbella chapter 23 . 6/6/2015
Rose had her and Emmett's calf
twlightbella chapter 22 . 6/5/2015
Horse the cow had her calf
twlightbella chapter 20 . 6/5/2015