Reviews for A New Frontier
Takerslady chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Yeah Bella, I was thinking the same thing, you want your husband to run into a house that's on fire to save an instrument! Somethings not right with her senses!
KClaughs chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
Yup I'm bawling :') thank you so much for sharing this story with us, it's been a truly extraordinary read. I won't forget it any time soon!
steph A15 chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
This was an amazing story and it definitely had me crying at the end.
DreamQuill chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I am a history nut so I love the bits that are actually true. It was so hard to travel back then. We're really lucky today. Bella and Edward are adorable. They worry about the same things and don't even know it. I shed a tear for Miss Cope. She was so good to Bella when she really needed a friend.
DreamQuill chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I loved this chapter and she got to see Angela. Bella is a sweet girl. I hope Edward is not mad she had to sacrifice her virginity to survive. Edward is a good guy, too. It's cute how nervous they both are about the marriage.
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I saw this story recommended on Ms. Swan's Bookstore blog. You wrote a great first chapter. I felt so bad for Bella. Many women then and now turn to that life to make ends meet. Edward seems like a nice but lonely guy. I like how you made the Cullens animal friends.
Toni Masen chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
The ending was a true 'tissue moment.' I liked this Jake. All the animal's names...downright hilarious. Ah, I wish we could all fall in love so easily. A good story that got better as it went along.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/4/2014
Ummm...why would Bella tell Carlisle...esme should of been the one...she's only waited 26 years for this.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
Yeah is she freakin stupid? What a moron.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
I don't think mike took advantage of her...maybe the situation but it sounds like she went with it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
Can't she just shut up and do what des ward says. Shit he just said close your eyes...she reminds me of my kids.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Bella is kinda dramatic.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Women like her are so stupid. Yeah don't press charges...let them run free to do it to someone else. Just because you want to just forget about it. Makes me sick.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Why does she not trust him? She's the one who lied...and he has been so nice and generous. Bella is a huge bitch...I don't like her or her attitude at all.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
What? They just met. That's a bunch of crap and if I were him I would have waited...she lied. Everything he knows about her is a lie.
2,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »