Reviews for A New Frontier
myhubbyissoedward chapter 29 . 5/18
Great story loved it!
Omg ur tooo funny love this chapter i was cracking up when i found out Edwards animals names this just makes it better
OK I'm in the middle of this chapter then suddenly the thought of one of my favorite shows popped into my head
LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE they had the same hardships as Edward & Bella am i correct to assume that's the reference u have in the ff BTW love the story
MiserysMama chapter 25 . 4/27
I am also an Evelyn, but my middle name is Marie. Both after my aunts. Growing up, I was called Ev.
Great story by the way!
How does this have so many reviews? Its so dull.
God this is awful. Rubbish confusing half written sex scenes. You can still do more detail without making it vulgar. This just looks like someone deleted sentences and words out.
jcaiazzo chapter 29 . 3/30
just finished and i wish i you wrote more! it was soon good. thank you for writing it :)
Ajfflady chapter 1 . 3/27
This is a beautiful start thank you for your talent listening todave Matthews drinking sangria and reading you the start to a perfect weekend
magmom4 chapter 27 . 2/1
What a wonderful story. I am bawling right along with you.
magmom4 chapter 24 . 2/1
What happened to naming a girl Elizabeth after Edward's mother?
magmom4 chapter 3 . 1/30
Good story. I am loving it already.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
I always cry at endings like this. It's just so sweet and amazing people can love that much.
audiblyausten chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
I love the originality of this story! It's very unique and well-written. However, I really don't think Edward and Bella could have confessed love the first day they met. Love would come in time, perhaps very quickly, but not that quickly. Wouldn't Bella be feeling a little insecure about having sex since the only other time she's experienced it she was hurting?
Takerslady chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Yeah Bella, I was thinking the same thing, you want your husband to run into a house that's on fire to save an instrument! Somethings not right with her senses!
KClaughs chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
Yup I'm bawling :') thank you so much for sharing this story with us, it's been a truly extraordinary read. I won't forget it any time soon!
2,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »