Reviews for A New Frontier
blb1000 chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
What the hell?
blb1000 chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
Love her girls talk with Rose/Rosalie. ;-)
blb1000 chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
Tip: chickens only lay one egg a day.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
I enjoyed the description off Emmett that sounded so much like his human form.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
Thank you for skipping the graphic detail of their coupling. Good decision for this story.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
He's quite sweet.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Very sweet. Wondering which part of her lie she's most concerned about?
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I hope the goats are named Jess & Lauren. :-P
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 7/4/2016
Wow, with the upper author nite, I just knew I should've stopped reading when I hit the 'forty years later' spot. Now, I curse myself for reading that part. That hurt, a lot. It was such a sweet love story and that ending just sucked it all away, to sadness. Yes, very mad at myself for reading the very last part, grrrr. Thank you for sharing your imagination for us here in the fandom. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
That was a great time for them to make love again, for their anniversary. Funny that Edward got squirted. At least they had finished and more importantly, Evelyn woke up just then hungry. Fun scene, Well, it was a good thing that Bella felt the need to get over to Carlisle and Esme's house a day early, wasn't it? Yes, intuition runs strong in their bunch. Very good timing indeed. It was lovely that Edward assumed the position and got right behind Esme, helping her through it. And, Bella helped Esme in the very same way Angela did for Bella. I hope both women can help Angela, when the time comes. Very sweet Christmas for them all.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
Little Evelyn Grace. I like it. It was sweet how Bonnie reacted to Evelyn. There are other ways that Bella could relieve Edward. It doesn't have to be sex. I'm sure her hand would be really appreciated. I like that Anglea is wanting to move up closer and begin a homestead. I wonder if Ben was speaking to Edward about how to get started? It would be lovely for all three children to grow up closely together. As I'm sure both Angela and Bella will have more. I'm hoping for Esme and Carlisle's sake, it's one and done, at their age. At that age these days, sure pop them out but, back then, no. Too dangerous.
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Imagine the hell women went through back then. No induced labor when it had gotten past time to birth. No meds for the mother's during birth or afterwards. Did they even have the knowledge to stitch up the mom if she tore? What if it was breech? Or, what if they needed a c-section? All of the things that the doctor's today can easily get the mother through, none of it was available to them then. I imagine a lot of women died in childbirth. Such a scary thing. Carlisle and his U bench. Love it! Very ingenious of him. They had a little girl, awwww. So we've got an Elizabeth. Wonder what they'll nickname her? Or, will they use the full name for it? Or, would Esme rather use Elizabeth, as she was her sister? Hmmmm.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
This was quite fun. I loved hearing from them all. So cute. I like Daisy Bell much better than Ophelia. Rose was definitely very much a Rose. I loved that Alice said to Jasper that she's not ready for that and he merely nodded. Too cute. Again, very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 7/4/2016
That was a very fun chapter to read. I loved how excited Angela was to get to help out. Ben was almost as excited to have his excited wife gone for a few days. Too funny. Bonnie and Tyler just made a crap load of money off of Edward and Carlisle with getting this last bit of stock all ready. Truly a wonderful thing about that feather mattress. Let's just make sure she doesn't birth the baby on it now. It'll be best if she opts for the hay one, with all those fluids. I had wondered aloud to my husband at the beginning of their trip back home, how long a cows pregnancy was, and then she had her calf. I'm glad that Bella got to see it happen. Especially since she almost saw the making of it when she brought Rose to Emmett, hehehe. Should be anytime now for Bella. With all the cows aff to auction, the house finished and them all moved in, aside from the few chores around the barn with the hens, the new calf, Alice, Jasper, Rose and Emmett, Edward should be able to enjoy sometime alone with just Bella and the baby. Angela and Bella having their dreams come true this way,,has been wonderful to read. Angela is such a treat too. She's so kind and very helpful.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 7/4/2016
Reading the part in Carlisle's point of view, crushed me. That poor man. That said, I'm so glad that Esme is okay and that the baby seems to still be growing within her. Phew. I'm not sure that Bella has a few weeks left with those types of pains and that stomach tightening up the way it is. Let's just hope that Angela makes it in time,,at the very least. Edward can do many things but, helping Bella birth a baby may be his limit.
2,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »