Reviews for Sweet Like Chocolate
Deanlu chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
WOW! I loved this! What an amazing one shot!
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
LOL loved it!
Cease-Firee chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well, I quite enjoyed that *fans self*
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
The young woman was giggling, eyes trailing over her skin, the image of obvious amusement.

'Who know you could be so dirty.'

Awesome job ! P
Polgaria chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Smut WITH chocolate- and Miranda...

It really doesn't get any better, does it?

*sighs*
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
WOW !

That was so HOT, HOT, HOT !

Is there a chance you will do another smutty one.

I LOVED THIS HEAPS !

And it was indeed DIRTY !

WOW !

Please, please do another one.

I love MirAndy.

Loves,

Shanice

xxoo
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
great story
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was gr8.. I love them fighting for dominance here... it's almost a hallmark of ur fics, but u do it so well.. thanks :o)
cathandsaraforever55 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I hve a comment about the summary. I just want to let you know I have absolutely not problem with you corupting the youth of the world. by all means please continue if that means I get to read more smut from you lol. I loved this. It was HOT. So hot, as usual. Absolutely frikin amazing story!
yo chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
hello..

i have a weird/random request to ask you.

i only just thought of it.

so the story would be something like:

andrea has been with miranda in a relationship for a few months.

andrea begins to get sick, shes unsure what it is, she see's the doctor, they take forever with her test results, in the end she finds outs shes got cancer.

i'd just really like to see how miranda would react to it, and how, if she would be there for andrea, to look after her, and if she were to take time off from runway to look after her lover.

i think it would be a great/interesting story.

i think, you should think about it.

would be good, i say.

thanks.
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
WOOT! FOOD SEX AND WHAT BETTER FOOD THEN CHOCOLATE _ AWESOME STORY HUN I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE REVIEWS THING SO I DESIDED TO HELP YOU OUT _ XD
KatieAbe chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Wow! Sizzling hot ... and dirty ;). LOVE this pairing. Keep writing, dear, you've quite a talent.
SuperBex chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
You're amazing. No really, you are! XD

Awesome, awesome smut! I am so in love with this pairing right now! :D

Well done bb, great job! :)

x

(tis bex245 from LJ btw! lol)
tanama30 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i loved it it was so good the intensity was incredible i love this pair can't wait for more
Telephono chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
"She dived down, tongue thrusting between her lover’s lower lips, delving inside, Andrea crying out. Her own hip’s ground up against Andrea’s thigh, fucking it rhythmically, so close, just watching Andrea enough to get her off. "

I was going to say that this would be anatomically impossible, but after some thought, I'm downgrading it to highly unlikely. Miranda'll have a crick in her neck for days to come. ;P