Reviews for Mix & Match
Maggz chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Just found your story and absolutely love it. Please don't abandon it. Really looking forward to reading more.
InuyashaLover221 chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
xD nice

the other two are they Harper and Beth?
InuyashaLover221 chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
love it!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I understand about the whole school thing!

Fab job and keep up the great work!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Love it!

As if Miranda is boring, PSH. She keeps Harper entertained and that's not an easy task. Not to mention how she kept Kane entertained!

So is this going to be a Tina/Adam fic? That'll be interesting. Even though I'll feel bad for Harper.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Looks like there's competition for Harper and Miranda!

I'm so excited to see how it all plays out!

And you have the characters down really well too! :D.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 2 . 10/12/2008

Now that you're getting into Kane/Miranda I'm starting to get interested! They're so adorable together.

I also love love love Kaia/Reed, they're my second favortie couple.

I can't wait for you to destroy Adam and Beth apart. She's so horrendous. I mean she' Y. And bland. Icky. Lol

UD soon!
The Darkest Nightwing chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Very interesting miss Queen. I must say that it is pretty short but really well written in so many ways. My bad for the long wait in a reply to your comment, but that's how I am. I love to take time. SO yeah...anyway, I do thank you for finding my original story interesting and YES mine is VERY different from the book because it's not based on anything. I needed a topic for my story and the Seven Deadly Sins caught my attention, so I'm sorry if my story tipped you off the subject. Hopefully I'll be able to leak out the next chapter to mine as you can with yours. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and any others that have read my work.

~The Darkest Nightwing~