Reviews for Searching for Remus
ImpsDream chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
This was gorgeous and beautiful. Would you write him watching more memories? Or is this just all. Either way this was brilliant.
lovemya2000 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
:-)
bluealphonsetoo chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love this fanfic so much! It is my all-time favorite. I love the way you portray Remus Lupin! excellent.
Cbearc chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
That was so sweet!

I absolutely loved it!

:-) ) ) ) )

Great story!

Keep up the good work ! !

U U
star chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
This was very sweet and very well done. Even as sad as it was, it felt real, and that's a difficult trick to master in fanfic. One small nitpick though...Remus wouldn't have worn a silver wedding band...gold, white gold or platinum maybe...but silver would have been painful if not fatal, after all. :)
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
wow that was amazing. So brilliantly done!
katie.padfoot chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
i really enjoyed this, at the begining i was all protective of remus haha. im glad teddy got to 'know' him through those memories and understand him a little.

the bit where he found about james/lily/peter was heartbreaking, as was the bit when he was being pelted with snowballs. por moony /3
vamp-girl095 chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
This touched me... It is really moving. I never really thought about how he would find out more about them, never imagined they would keep it from him... Poor Teddy!

I don't want Dora and Remus dead either! When I read the seventh book, and I read the sentence in which Harry sees them, I just broke down! I love the two of them! It is unfair!

And I cried so much while reading those memories... Just, not fair! T.T

You really did do a great job.

I am curious, though, what did happen in the Great Hall? You know, when they were choosing the most eligible bachelors... What did those girls do to our poor Moony, that was so wrong they all got detention?
Gyuchin chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
that was soo sweet!

I dont want them dead either...

I feel soo sorry for teddy... but at least he could see his father past...

Excelent story!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
This was a really moving story.

I really liked it.

I loved the memories you created for Teddy to look at, especially the one of the most eligible bachelors or Hogwarts xD

And you really had me tearing up at the end as well, with their deaths.

As much as, if this were the case, I agree that Harry was wrong in withholding Remus from Teddy, Teddy is still lucky to have him as a godfather.

&&Andy

]]
emLILYEVANS chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
i told myself i wasnt gonna cry... but i was fooling myself

good job
thebest1 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
very good!:):D:):D
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
dahilsaiyo chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was very moving. It captures attention, the heart and time! LOL. I should be doing something else but instead I am reading this.

Congratulations.
dahilsaiyo chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Now I want to cry me a river!

Excellent!