Reviews for Notes from a Love Story
ryotanimoto16 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
it's because of storys like this that make them my favorite couple in the series :)
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
OMG! Good one but I wanted the kiss or something more...
ele chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
lololol Akutsu's been domesticated! Good job, Dan! ;) This was a really cute and wonderful story.
sailorstarsun chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awww~! I love this! I love their conversations via notebook, and the ending is so calm and peaceful. It made me smile.

Great job!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
So cute! I love Dan's little notes, because you know he'd do it, and the last one just made me squeal like the fangirl I am. In fact, a bunch of them area amazing and resulted in me squealing. You can heard his voice so well through them, and the improvement in his tennis situation makes me happy.

I adore the bit about Akutsu not wanting to cause bruises on his mom. So sweet, but sad at the same time.

Working Akutus is nice, and I can't really imagine him being domestic (making bentos!), but it seems so natural here.
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I think I seriously love your stories!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aw so cute~

Good job! *claps*

But I would love more skin skin... ah.. naah, it's okey xD jajajajaja
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I love this side of Akusku!

So sweet!
heavensangelQ chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aw!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is a great story. I love how you wrote Akutsu and Dan. There relationshi is exactly the way I would imagine it, and they have great characterization. Excellent job!
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I LOVED THIS! Communicating only with notes made for some funny (or touching) thoughts on Akutsu's part, and I really liked the idea, too. It also amused to me to no end how domesticated Akutsu had become.

I've recently become interested in AkuDan, but this story has officially made me a fan! XD
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Dan forgot the 'desu' after saying "Biology."

Why on earth was he home at the end?

Otherwise: nice. Sweet. Like it.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I'm glad you managed to find time you could be home when Akutsu was up, Dan! (He need to see you again.)

I loved reading Dan's notes, and I liked the inserted desu's In a way they show exactly how well Akutsu knows Dan, and how well Dan knows Akutsu, despite Akutsu no wanting to admit it.

Well written! Love it.
ri chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
gah so cute! but not sappy. as proven by akutsu not going to dan's tennis game, and general in character-ness. bravo!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very good 'slice-of-life' story. I love Dan's presumptuousness in your stories.