Reviews for Clinging
KagomeKitten-lovely chapter 1 . 3/27
i feel like this alt. kikyou is better, i like it!
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 3/5
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Sumire Jane chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I LOVE IT! oh goshhhhh
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Omg that was too cute! I loved it!
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group /Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal .fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
.cc/ winners/2013-2 /march- 2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal. /gallery ? album112

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal . / gallery

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal. / gallery /thumbnails .php?album112

The Feudal Association
Hailye chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I really like this :) I still have mixed feeling about whether I hate Kikyou or just wish she'd let Inu and Kags alone. I think you did a really good job of settling their odd love triangle and I am severely thankful Kagome lived!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal. / nominations/ current-nominees/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. / group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I have absolutely no idea why I haven't reviewed this before, considering I've read it about ten times already. I love this one-shot. Very emotional, very likely if you think about it and overall really well done. I absolutely loved it. Thank you so so much for sharing with us :]

Sincerely,

GLon Morski
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
One last review to say goodbye to a worthy writer that gifted the fandom with beautiful stories. You will be missed...

Amber
Winter Wonderlands chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
*wipes eyes* You made me cry this was so good! Instant favorite, Instant!
inuaddict chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
really really sweet .not cliche at all
xsachi chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love the ending haha!
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This alternative story of Kikyou's death is done wonderfully, the hope I had was so large. Well, besides seeing Kikyou so nice...for once. And yeah, I felt that her tragic death was so sudden and rushed, yours is painfully clear of what her fate was. In turn, allowed Kagome to live for poor Inuyasha. Though, death is something we can't always change, tampering with it would be horrific.

Anyways, I was about to say something more but forgot what I thought. And knowing that selflessness is something to not take for granted or friendship, Kagome here, is too underappreciated by the hanyou. But when I saw the last and second last episode, I saw that there was masks in place and their battle would be over.

Though, seeing Kagome disappear from the world and go into the Shikon jewel, made me forget temporarily. But all I could think of was: "YOU BAKA INU!" Now I end this digression of a review. 'Kay? Ja ne.
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
so cute!
TeamNorthman chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very sad and touching :) your sweet little one-shot has slightly warmed my feelings for kikyo. it actually brought tears to my eyes.