Reviews for our breath rose in the cold
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
ok i read this ages ago and fav'd but nvr reviewed (probably because it was 2 am, maybe because this is 6 years old) but it's still worth it because it's so pretty so nice and in the time that's passed i'm sure you've improved tons so i must read your other work because hot damn girl, this is great. i didn't ship this until... this. so.

wreck-it-ralph is my favourite film let me delve into your fic for a while

thank you for pretty words and being here
MLEetc chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, this was written very well! I am going to check out oyur other stuff.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Great story! I liked your take on Vinny and Audre's lives. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Isosceletic Triangulate chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
See, now this is the kind of writing style that I absolutely love. The way you've described everything makes me feel like it's all real, and that I'm right there. When you describe the coldness of New York in Winter, I get a fogged, chilly, high-definition picture of it in my mind. The way you've written the interaction between Audrey and Vinny is superb, as well.

I throughly enjoyed reading this. You should write more for this movie.
Rockthis chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I like this. I couldn't really see Audrey and him having the full blown out romantic scene with a huge make out session and everything. It was very simplistic and cute. :)
blindkitten chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Beautiful... I liked the way you made it a bit awkward... it seems more true to the characters than something really sappy. There's not so much dialogue, so it's hard to label the characters in character or out, but from what I can tell you did a very good job.

Also, I'm not crazy for having though of this pairing...

That's always nice...
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow, I like it! Casual, yet romantic! Beautiful, yet... I don't know, it is beautiful!
Fauna Greywolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
aw cute! i really enjoyed it. It was very well written.
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aww, that's so sweet. I got really excited at first, because I thought this was a Newsies story, even though the category was Atlantis. It was nice to revisit those old characters again, though. :)