Reviews for The World To Me
brica chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
This was pretty neat. I like this story, really.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Enjoyable.
Hikaru Irving chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I like how Luke changed, being a ferocious, possessive, over-protective mother to be (smiles). Though I was kinda sad when Asch began acknowledging the baby as his as well, but Luke denied him. Aw.

(gapes) WHY NOT EMPEROR PEONY? (falls over) Does Luke plan to raise her daughter by herself, with no father figure except for Guy
Hikaru Irving chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
... (drools). ilu I've read and written plenty of Fem!Luke, but this once just TAKES THE FREAKING CAKE. And I love crackfics with plot. They're so ... juicy. Like apples. M.

Poor Luke, having to get pregnant lfjlakjsdfjsaklfjdkl;ajsfkldas oh. Hehehe, they're beasts! That last bit of GuyxJade made me laugh, too.

Keep up the good work, I'll be reading on!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
This was so cool. I think this could actually give a woman advice on how to be a good mom in a weird way.
saichan1989 chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Wow you really did a good job on this fic. The start was a crack but then it went so smoothly. I can't help but to think it's cute if asch and luke have a kid of their own *blush*

I love ALL your writing. Not just this story.

BTW, i'm saichan1989 from LJ... May i add you?
Chronos guardian chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Oh thats so sweet!
Chronos guardian chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Nice story! I look forward to the next chapter.
Sora Potter chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
XD

I love this story! :lol:

It's just amazing, and heart wretching, and kick butt funny all at the same time. That's pretty cool for a story to pull off. The storyline is amazing and just totally awesome. And I can't wait to see what Asch and Luke plot to do to Van's sorry butt. XD
Velveteenrabbit chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
lol. Idk why, but the whole "my prizes have won prizes" thing just completely floored me with laughter. Asch, you bad litte :[ man, I love your writing. Update soon!
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
My my, how scandalous. And yet, this story shows immense promise even for a crackfic. I do hope you continue.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Ahhaha!My god!Luke turned to a girl?