Reviews for Ghost
Moczo chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow, that was... um... that... holy crap.

That was shockingly dark. When you linked it to me, I wasn't expecting quite that level of soulpunchery. Only the happy ending made me not have a very depressing night. ;;;;;

That said, it shows very well that you've been VERY good at this for a VERY long time. Well, well done.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I know this is a oneshot, but there should be a continuation of the fallout from this. Nanoha being tortured for two weeks on end would cause some serious issues and nightmares in the future. Even though Nanoha's spirit didn't break, she'll still remember it.
Mooniecat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I agree with RansMuse completely. It was masterfully done. It would not have the same impact either had Nanoha died at the end. In fact I think it would have be just another decent story instead of the great story it turned out to be... like you were forcing it to be completely hopelessly dark instead of being dark enough. It works great as a one shot as well. One of my favorites to read.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
aww it was bittersweet hope you mke more
Nanya chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Just read this out of curiosity..

Wow... That was dark... Very dark...

Poor girls.

Still well done.
Reader458 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wonderful story.

I'm happy you didn't go with teh 'death' ending, that would have been a bit much.

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Yo, it's Immo from BL!

An extremely touching fanfic with excellent word usage and emotional insight.

A very touching ending. So much so that it begs to be continued, to witness the aftermath of it all.

That aside...still a wonderful fanfic that touched me.

In a good way

Keep up the Nanoha/ Fate stuff or I'll make you cry again! /threaten

Regards

SA
Nina.Wolken chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I am so glad you didn't kill Nanoha in the end (less angst once in a while is good too ;). That was sweet, thanks
markesellus chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was kind of dark. I like how you left it to an open interpretation ending. I like the perspective of the stories you write, it adds more effect in a way.
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
You're so good at making these heartwarming scenes _
Kida Luna chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was pretty cute in an insanely twisted manner :)

But I liked it. Especialle when Fate smiles, that so lovely and everything.

Good fic! n_n
Generation-A chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was an incredible fic and something I do imagine happening if Precia did take Nanoha captive. From beginning until end, everything was consistent and very intriguing. It's not easy, but you managed very well!

The words you used to close off each section, especially "You're strong enough" really left an impact. You portrayed Fate's feelings very well. Overall, it was a great fic.

Thank you for a wonderful read. Hope to see more of these types of fics from you in the future!
RansMuse chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was an incredibly compelling story. I've never really thought about what might have happened if Precia had taken out Nanoha, but I really love how your portrayed it. The emotions were stark and powerful; I could really feel Fate's anguish and desperation as she watched Nanoha's spirit never break, but her body slowly dying. I hope you will continue writing more.