Reviews for Finding Color
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
i love this story I've already read it once and was just looking for a new story to read when i came across tho and decided to reread it because i loved it so, please update your other stories soon.
volfan chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Absolutely beautiful story.
Manon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wow, this story was simply beautiful. You really are very gifted. Keep on it.
craklyn chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
This was a wonderful and unique story. A very refreshing read. I enjoyed your description of both Ginny and Draco, especially the growth in Ginny, how she learned to deal with her blindness and find her magic. Even if I was a bit surprised at times how sure and fearless she seemed at times, it did fit the story.
And the ending was lovely, it almost made me cry.
Nice job! :)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
The perfect end really :) especially because it's from Narcissa's POV
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
This was so adorable!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
I am soo surprised that I didn't review for this story! I do love it though! I'm glad that Narcissa finally got some sense into her and forgot about the hatred of Draco and Ginny's marriage. And having the chapter in Narcissa's point of view wasn't odd at all. I actually am glad you wrote it in her perspective instead of Ginny or Draco's. Cause I can not finally see what she was thinking and everything. I also saw your note in your profile, saying that you were going to be on a long, very long, hiatus. That's sad, although similar to me. I understand that you don't want to, but curious as to why you don't want to. I'm assuming either because of school, lack of inspiration, or both?

Julie :)
Betrayed soul chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Wow I loved this story it was awesome!
Betrayed soul chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! I think it's funny that narcissia is the 'bad one' in this story usually she is more then happy with ginny. Nice to have a change
opaque-girl chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
This chapter didn't really work for me, you know. Voldemort's characterization was weak and Ginny's conversation with Lucius sounded very, very unrealistic. Sorry :)
opaque-girl chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
They meet in the end I hope? please, please, please :)

Oh and I really enjoyed this - I wish it had been beta-ed and a better vocablary was used (There were too many word repetetions) but overall, I really liked this. I loved how Draco would pop up when he knew she had a test or something - that was very sweet. Awwww. These were my favorite lines:

"What?" Malfoy gaped. "See? What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"I'll still be here next week," Draco said without looking at her. "Regardless of whether you come or not," he added quickly so she wouldn't think he was doing it just for her. "I've found studying like this is good for my grades and it gets a lot of homework done."

"I bathe," Draco replied, somewhat affronted but still in a joking manner.

He bent his head and kissed her. "There, I've taken a risk. Do you know how many people would kill me if they knew I had kissed you?"
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I realize that this story was written a long time back, and my reviews might not mean much now, but still I have to say this - Its brillant D It might not be some work of classic - but its original, well-written and very, very creative D For a long time, I have been looking for a good D/G multi-chaptered fic to read (I have pretty much read them all)- and I think I have finaly found one now D
agoldenthrone chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
This is an incredible idea for a story.

I'm just curious, did you get any inspiration from a Twilight story a bit like this? I read one similar to this a year or two ago. The difference is that she is blind but "steals" other people's eyesight, mentally jumping from one person to another.

In my opinion, this story is much better. What's not to love about Draco and Ginny?
juniperwing chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I loved this :]
Redbookbluebook chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
This was amazing, intense and absolutely wonderful. The epilogue was really a great way to end the story because it was hopeful and open ended. Your story was to the point (there wasn't a lot of unnecessary stuff, not that that's a bad thing either) and a joy to read.