Reviews for With Every Heartbeat
prettydynamic chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
The setting is romantic-right after they make love. It's just sad that we are reminded of Oscar's sickness. But it's great that she knows that Andre is there for her all the time, and it's sweet that Oscar said "I love you" to Andre. :)
Zenaida chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hi,

Thank you for writing something about Oscar and Andre after that night together. I always thought that in the story, at least, they deserved a day after Oscar finally accepts her love for Andre. In the Anime it was so sudden after they are together next day he dies... i really did not like that too much... I still think one day together where we could see Oscar details of realizing her love for Andre openly for the first time.

Keep writing I really enjoy your stories.

Zenaida
Tranquil Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh God Oh God.

This time you have blown me away, Manna : )

Hit the spot.

I had this same idea too about making a fic about Oscar's dying a long time ago, and it didn't turn out quite well.

I hope one day I'll be able to make some which are good.

Oh. This was totally awesome.

Keep writing, manna.
Kasia.T chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, Manna! That was excellent. My chest is aching as badly as Oscar's chest in the story. You've touched my heart.

Brilliantly written! I think I could experience a thing like that and simply die...of happiness...

Keep writing!

Cheers,

Kasia
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Lame? Are you kidding? It's lovely. It's so lovely and sad if we think boths hearts stopped beating in the following hours.

Sorry that I took so long to review, but here I am.

You're a terrifc writer.

Hugs and cheers.

Luna.
meguin the penguin chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
i like it. up date soon

meguin
Bradamante68 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
"It beats for you..." I love this line!

No, it wasn't lame, at all! I like very much those kind of sweet fics, I love reading about feelings and about the missing moments. So, you just made me happy! _ More of these ideas!
loulou.k chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OM MY GOD!

Just seeing the addresses in my inbox and reading the lead-up of the 'fic was enough to makes my heart beats faster…then "Dedication: To Loulou.k!" My sleepy mind said: Oh! It's a gift for a girl has exactly my name…wait, it is MY name! And it's for ME? My dear sweetly Manna!...I …well, I thank you and I didn't even think or… know that I was such a support for you, and deserve such a lovely, sweet, breathtaking words, and 'fic!

Ah…now I don't know how to write the review_

All right, let us talk seriously a little, why Ikida didn't write a scene between Oscar and Andre after their night together when they still alone before going to the barrack? We only sow them too quiet, especially at the Anime.

Well, I guess she intended to do that, their eyes was talking better than any word…and may be she was saying by that: They've all ready spent too much years in suffer, and saying anymore words would spend more time which they are afraid from that they don't have it…and beside no word will describe what they feel and how much they love each other, care, value…just being together that night was enough…even if they didn't do anything.

Well, to many fictions have talked about their night and their thoughts and words to each other- which they were very emotional and makes your tears fall and your body melts- but you've choose to stay with the original.

Sure their minds were not sleepy like mine, thousands thought were there, but I guess through the years together they now what the other think of and feel.

Andre will touch her heart because he knows what was in her mind, and he wanted to make her calm and assure her that no matter what'll happened he'll be here, as close as here heart to her…and I sure that feeling her heart beating faster because of his touch was enough for him to feel in paradise, even if she already given herself to him…that's how I see this 'fic.

(But for this brief bit of time, this fleeting moment, they had control of their own lives.) that's why I like there night at the Anime more than the Manga…it's just happened, without preparing, they just stooped pretending and suppressing their feeling anymore…It came in the Moment.

(He held her close, and she drank him in; he was far more intoxicating than any wine. His hand rested over her heart, and she couldn't figure out why her chest ached so badly at his simple gesture. He did nothing, only let his hand sit there; she wondered if he felt her fear of the unknown in the unsteady rhythm that thudded against her rib cage…..“It beats for you…”) Well, that's…that's….Ok, I'm not going to cry, I'm a big girl….It's just there's something in my eye*Sniff*

Love you Manna, Kisses and big hug,

Loulou

P.S: I'm still struggling with my pillow
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMgosh! It was so fluffy! I have recently discovered that I enjoy the manga version much better than the anime version. I saw clips of it on youtube. Someone scannd the anime and put it to music. I was like on the floor in a sticky pile of goofiness.

“André…”

“Mm?”

“It beats for you…”

I was like SQUEE!

You never disappoint me, year after year you stay my favorite.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh, darn it all. I had this whole wonderful review ready for you before my computer (blast it!) decided to crash on me. Grr... XC

Anyway... Just too sweet. Bittersweet, really. And my favorite part would have to be the dialougue at the end. Srsly.

...A few too many ellipsises, maybe, but... See? I am a master of hypocrisy. [shot] XD

Anyway... I told you about my friend who started watching RoV, right? I'll give you her verdict later...

Ciao, love!

[Xirysa]

P.S. And I concur-Loulou, you simply rock my socks off. And I promise I'll have the next few letters up soon. Darn you, school, and your obscene amount of homework too! DX