Reviews for Fishing For Something More Than Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Beautiful :')
Maudlin Blase chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You should really make one of these for Vaughn ]

I'd be very thankful cause i just can't think of any ideas for my story /
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice fanfic! i really like Denny!
ToxicCloudz chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
lol I like this... well have you seen my story "Caugh in Between"? It's about Chelsea, Denny, and Vaughn. Lol but it's currently on hold for a while...
The Countess D chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ahh! All of these are so adorable. And somehow in character, though whether that's a good or a bad thing is... questionable. Hahah.

Would you mind if I took some influence from some of these? Because a lot of them seem really good!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
OMG, why is everyone on this site converting me to dear adorable Denny?

It was amazing. It truly, truly was. All the sentences were just so well picked-out, and the personalities so vibrant, that I couldn't tear my eyes away. Here, let me pick out my favorite:

"Any other guy would have been angry too, you know; but now that you look back at the situation you realized that maybe calling her a slut wasn’t the best way to handle things; after all her and Vaughn were only eating dinner together, right? Right?"

I loved that. I giggled to myself to no end at the mental image of Denny's face. xD

Ahh, lovely work, and I agree! More IoH goodness is needed in this fandom! Hope I find more fics like this one, that's for sure. Good work. :D
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
These little blurbs were absolutely wonderful! And who's to say Denny isn't like this? I think it would make his character all the more desirable...

Besides, that purple headband may be a little fruity, but we all love it!

Thanks for taking the first plunge into writing for IoH and doing so expertly!

~ Peace and Love
kazy-kins chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Oh man, that was sexy.
NinjasRockYourFace chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
It'd be so sad if Kuu ever died in the game. ;-;

This was cute. I've been having ideas for a Denny/Lanna story, but I think I like Denny/Chelsea more.

Hope you write some more of this pairing!
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Denny/Danny is totally awesome. I would LOVE for you to write a long fic with this pairing, with this particular Denny next, if you had the time :D Awesome. *Favs*