Reviews for The Data Debacle
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/23
Brilliantly ominous.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh gosh, this was amazing. I could never, in a million years could think if a scheme like that. Pfft, I should have known from the start that the Shadow King leaves no evidence behind. Plus, I liked Haruhi's and his conversation at the end. It was filled with pure malice and it was definitely in character.

Catch ya on the flip side, laters!
Pixieguitarbook46 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
CRAP! NOW I WAN'T TO READ HIS FAKE AND REAL NOTEBOOKS!
Kwinks chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
OMG Kyouya's last statement was so CREEPY! XD But this was AWESOME!
Shuichi Saito chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I was reading this while sitting on the sofa wih my mum and dad.

It was really great, i was having laughig fits and my parents had a: 'What the heck are you laughing about so much'

look on their faces.

I'm a massive [and i mean massive] Kyouya fan!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
utter brilliance. that was pure fun in the form of a fanfic- I could completely imagine all of the host club playing this out in canon and the descriptions were wonderfully written with entertaining banter. way to write a great fic!
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
"you'd scream." win! i think this is the nicest version of the plot wherein the hosts find kyouya's notebook. i love kyouya...he's so evil that it's cute. lol. anyway, good job! you have them all down pat. very nice.

oh yeah...

this one really made me laugh: "Does Kyou-chan really think that I’ll drop kick Tama-chan if they give me decaf coffee?" lol for hunny!
Melodywind chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
lol... love the story... esp. your plot idea... and of course, not surprising for the fake notebook as it is our Kyouya-sempei honestly, I would totally go buy that issue too, just to see that shocked cover XD

- Wind
Kalachuchi chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
“Tono, would you really dial 911 if Haruhi had a cold?”

LOL. That really cracked me up. But yes, I firmly believe that would be the first thing Tamaki would do.

I love the ending. Trust Kyoya to do something like leaving a fake notebook for future profits. And now I wonder what Kyoya's notebook really holds. :)
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Haha! That was awesome, so like Kyouya. I love this story so much.
Nathalie335 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
*big thumbs up*

Ah! Great story, great story! Excelently written, you captured everyone perfectly, and I laughed so much!

*gives you cake*
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Omg! I dont usually favorite stories but FAVORITED! That was SUCH a great idea! Im sending it to my friends And everyone was so very in character! Kyouya was so COOL! And I love "We'll have to import oompha loomphas..." "40..."
Recycle Your Elderly chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was awesome! Way to tie it up at the end with the picture, a lot of the Kyouya fics miss the benefit part in his actions sometimes, so I was impressed with this. Not to mention it was funny too, and everyone was completely in character. Great work.
Mortimerscross chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
In Character and Excellent.

IMPRESSIVE!