Reviews for The Power of the Dark Side
Yamamato chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
I was kind of disappointed with the Orochimaru and Vader fight. I hope he doesn't use the force to end every fight.
Yamamato chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Yay! Vader is going to own the foolish ninja!
Yamamato chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very good so far. I can't wait for Vader to fight ninjas, I have a feeling it will be very interesting.
Sir Deadpool chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
It's been almost a whole year, are you going to update this ever again?
Chaosblader501 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
This is by far one of the best star wars-naruto crossovers i have ever, the plot is original and it is written pretty well. Also i believe you should update like give us readers a 5th chapter as a Christmas present or something
tornadoblake2009 chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
good chapter
tornadoblake2009 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
hey great chapter
Johnny boy chapter 4 . 7/7/2009
For how long is Vader gona be there on Naruto's planet?

Is he gona hire Naruto for a job just too get him off the planet, or possibly trick Tusande to have Naruto be a spy on Vader.

Will Shaak Tii arive in time or will Vader already leaft with Naruto never to return back with him.

will we get more background chareter from Shaak Tii? perhaps something from her past, will she take an apprentice too if so don't have it Sakura or Hinata becouse they are over used, have it be Ino, Hanabi or Temari or evan Moegi.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
amazingly good...update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Okay, to start with, mega interesting, an a enormous amount of potential with this.

Three issues to mention; first, the POV in the beginning was a little weird, you were kind of meshing together A first person perspective with Vader's thoughts and a third person narrator with the hole saying were he was going and about what he was feeling. Secondly, even though this may be intentional seeing as they couldn't have perfect knowledge of the workings of the planet as of yet, Konoha, Iwa, and Oto aren't nations, but villages within nations. Thirdly while they have yet to make any direct contact, I'm going to assume you will ignore the fact that the Ninja don't speak Galactic Basic. Even with Vader being Uber-Force sensitive, and having a knack for picking up other tongues, he should technically not be able to understand them.

Yep...

..::(-)::..
Kor-Phaeron chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
YES! You updated!

Great writing, and its good to see that you've LD1449 as a beta, he's a good writer! Thanks for the update!

Great chapter, I look forward to your next update!
R.D chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
wonderful i hope there will be more.
Juoppo chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
This was hard to read mainly because you tend to have many characters speak in a single paragraph. As a rule of thumb, when another character has dialogue, you start a new paragraph.

Like:

"Generic Character A dialogue," description, "more Character A dialogue." A longer description.

Description, "Character B dialogue."

And so on...
CKMo chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Go on. However, the grammar and spelling mistakes are really getting on my nerves, haha.

But the story idea is good nevertheless
alone shadow dream chapter 4 . 4/27/2009