Reviews for Needing Me
fanfictions gonna be DELETED! in 6 DAYS! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save !
Night-Fury1 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
yep, trent totally does that, i bet...
Hebi R chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
Had Maggie survived, the new name could have been "Jazzie."
XLizardXQueenX chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
This was amazing. I didnt look at the number of chapters when I started reading, so I had expected it to be a short little story about Soundwave and a human just being there to comfort each other. Then it evolved into this amazing story.
starbloomer chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
I loved this story! and I also loved carnage. I was wondering...can you make a sequel to this one? and...maybe even a starscream x carnage parting? 3
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
nice
Blatherskite3 chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
That was really good! No, Carnage wasn't a Mary-Sue, at least I didn't think so. I also really liked the ending paragraph, it was a great conclusion. Awesome :D
ganzanz chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Hey I was wondering are you going to be writing a sequel?

Ganzanz
Starsabre chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
Holy crap I finally finished this monster of a story. Well, it wasn't that long, just with the schoolwork and writing my own stories and forgetting which chapter I was on it took me way too long to read this. Wel, I still have that illustration for this story but I can't do anything until I get a scanner. -_- Anyways, very nice ending, I really like the sparklings and the whole concept of a deceased transformer attaching itself to your life force. Very creative. :)
aliengirlguy chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
this was a great story! i really enjoy it, and i could see a one shot sequel that has starscream and carnage ending up together.
Yuki Hikari chapter 14 . 1/16/2010
Wow, definitely not the direction I was expecting the story to go, but I enjoyed it all through out the way. _

So uh, are Carnage and Starscream love interests now? xD
Juu50x chapter 14 . 12/18/2009
Yes. This has been a good story. And I didn't mind the idea turning Caraden into transformer. And I'm looking forward to read your sequel. And sorry but I also suck at giving (comming up) name ideas.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I almost cried when I read this! How sad for Soundwave!
Grey Grapevines chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
I really enjoyed this story! I'm actually quite pleased with the path Caraden ended up taking too. I also love the amusing rapport she has with Starscream and the familial one with Soundwave. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I loved reading this fic! :)
Tainted Flair chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
Jazz? How did Jazz come to be? I figured out everyone else except for her...

And I saw Jazz being Prowl's spark-mate and Soundwave's sister, too.

All in all, this story was wonderful and I am glade to have stumbled upon it. You are a gifted writer.