Reviews for Wiol Onr Ilian, For your Happiness
Eraya chapter 37 . 3/10
I loved it I copied it word for word by hand with my own edits
Inverted Logic chapter 14 . 1/28
Just some constructive critisism. Sometimes you rush important parts of your story, which is not a good thing. Like at the end of chapter 13. She just explains to him that Faeolin is actually on their side without any real explanation.
It first of makes no sense but also feels rushed. Like you just implemented the scene during writting. Describe the character a little bit more and it will be much more compelling for the readers
Parallax Occlusion Mapping chapter 33 . 1/11
rating is T
lemon

lolwut
evevee chapter 20 . 4/4/2016
You really aren't afraid to change the plot and come up with new, interesting ideas. I like this. God-like Eragon but hell if I care, fun story to read. Thanks for writing!
melindadragon chapter 37 . 3/26/2016
This is the only Eragon fan fiction that has brought tears in my eyes in the end. This was undeniably the best one ever.
Melinda chapter 37 . 3/7/2016
It was great! So much nice creativity as well! I wondered if you could have a sequel, but I would understand if you are unable to make one. Good luck in your future writing!
Thecoolest1515 chapter 37 . 7/7/2014
Great story. It was way different than I thought that it would turn out, but it was really great. Thanks a lot, and by the way, you wrote before he knew it Harry was staring at his namesake. Ha. Really great story.
Firestar3271 chapter 37 . 11/20/2013
Great work, this was one of the best stories i have ever read on fanfiction, and i really enjoyed it.
herpydederpy chapter 37 . 10/15/2013
Congratulations. This was one of the best and most emotional and heart-touching stories I've ever read, and I read a ending too. Reminds me somewhat of the quite simply a wonderful story.
placetoignore chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
i have to admit, this is probably the best Inheritance Cycle fanfic i have ever read. You have wrapped up all loose ends, and i consider this how the cycle should have ended, well done on such a great story!
thatguy1781 chapter 37 . 5/17/2013
Loved it. Started out good and I couldn't stop reading. But then it ended much the same as inheritance. It felt rushed in the last chapter, I felt more explanations we're needed but overall it has to be one of my favourite fanfics so far (apart from mine of course)
Guest chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
Such a touchy and oh...happy? ending...