Reviews for Wiol Onr Ilian, For your Happiness
evevee chapter 20 . 4/4
You really aren't afraid to change the plot and come up with new, interesting ideas. I like this. God-like Eragon but hell if I care, fun story to read. Thanks for writing!
melindadragon chapter 37 . 3/26
This is the only Eragon fan fiction that has brought tears in my eyes in the end. This was undeniably the best one ever.
Melinda chapter 37 . 3/7
It was great! So much nice creativity as well! I wondered if you could have a sequel, but I would understand if you are unable to make one. Good luck in your future writing!
Thecoolest1515 chapter 37 . 7/7/2014
Great story. It was way different than I thought that it would turn out, but it was really great. Thanks a lot, and by the way, you wrote before he knew it Harry was staring at his namesake. Ha. Really great story.
Firestar3271 chapter 37 . 11/20/2013
Great work, this was one of the best stories i have ever read on fanfiction, and i really enjoyed it.
herpydederpy chapter 37 . 10/15/2013
Congratulations. This was one of the best and most emotional and heart-touching stories I've ever read, and I read a ending too. Reminds me somewhat of the quite simply a wonderful story.
Atlas Of the OWLs chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
i have to admit, this is probably the best Inheritance Cycle fanfic i have ever read. You have wrapped up all loose ends, and i consider this how the cycle should have ended, well done on such a great story!
thatguy1781 chapter 37 . 5/17/2013
Loved it. Started out good and I couldn't stop reading. But then it ended much the same as inheritance. It felt rushed in the last chapter, I felt more explanations we're needed but overall it has to be one of my favourite fanfics so far (apart from mine of course)
Guest chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
Such a touchy and oh...happy? ending...
KKGTG31 chapter 29 . 2/21/2013
This chapter is so beautiful! 10/10!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Lord Octavius Alexander. Gotta love those Greeks and Romans.
Darklorderagon chapter 37 . 1/19/2013
It was better than cp's books.i have no words
Isaac chapter 37 . 10/22/2012
Thank you for tbe story. It was much better than the end of Inheritance. I have enjoyed the story.
Nandon chapter 37 . 9/14/2012
Wow...There is no other words to describe this...At parts you had me disliking it and at other parts I loved it...But through and through you kept me reading...I wish you luck in whatever other stories you may write!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/23/2012
words can't describe how brilliant this storie was!