Reviews for Tardisode 3: Question of Value
Grac3 chapter 1 . 3/2
I can so see this happening. Your stories are so in-character, they're amazing.
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
D'aw, now that was lovely, and ... interesting... to say the least. Would not have expected the end of this Tardisode to be like that, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. Plus, I love how to him everything is so very clear that he doesn't even see the need to voice it out or talk about it.

Again, you stayed as in-character as I can imagine one can when having Nine and Rose's relationship develop further, and I like a lot how you continued with the setting that you used for this AU series - meaning him not having regenerated into Ten and thus Rose still being oblivious to it. The line in which he told her that she belonged to the "big stuff" that wouldn't change in the process was pretty awesome, because well, that's just what happened in the show. Regenerating didn't make him forget about her, so Nine saying this sort of makes for a lovely tie to that.

All in all, this made for yet another awesome little read. And I thank a lot for sharing it! :)
PardoxPixie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
very nice.
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Utterly adorable. This was lovely.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
*squee* Yay! Oh I love these stories so much.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Ha HA! Hee hee hee! Whoo-hoo!

Giggles.

Oh, wait, I know: FANTASTIC :)

So in character, and so what I can only wish had happened ;)
teddybowties chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
UH! Long beautiful fingers! I LOVE LONG BEAUTIFUL FINGERS! Thats my favorite part of the anatomy...AGAGAGAGAGag..especially DAVID's Long BEATIFUL fingers...I couuld stare at those hands all day...
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! :D Finally, a break in the tension! This is great, and makes me wonder how you're going to handle Girl in the Fireplace. So far, you've kept to the script, and I'm curious how you're going to tweak that one, especially with this new development. Kudos! -Terri