Reviews for Saving Edward
Bikergirl08 chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
I really loved this story...did you ever write the sequel?
story a day chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Hi, I really liked the story, just wondering when you'll be adding or editing?
annaharding chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Hey, what happened to the ending? I was really enjoying this story! How very cool they were able to stay connected - that's true love. I am glad to see they both survived, so I guess I can be OK if this is the end, but I hope you do finish this. I really liked it. Thanx!
NY13 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I really really liked this story. My mom flat lined and they brought her back to life; she said she saw nothing. I had an out of body experience once. I was on a gurney being rushed down to the O.R. and in incredible pain. When a really really intense pain hit, all of a sudden I was no longer in any pain at all Instead of laying on the gurney and looking at the nurse and my family, I was floating somewhere near the ceiling and I could see my body laying there being rushed down the hall. It was weird.
moonlightstudio chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Is there going to be a sequel to this? I would love to read it!

moonlightstudio chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I nearly cried in this chapter . . . again! This is such a good story and I love your writing. It's beautifull done!

moonlightstudio chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
This chapter made me so sad and I nearly cried. This story is very lovely.

moonlightstudio chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
This chapter made me laugh and cry!

moonlightstudio chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I liked this chapter, what Bella says at the end made me sad.

moonlightstudio chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
This chapter was surprising, I thought he was dead. LOL
moonlightstudio chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This chapter was one of my favourites, very well written!
moonlightstudio chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Great chapter! This story is amazing!

moonlightstudio chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, I loved this chapter. And I love this story, it's very well written. I had the urge to cry in most of the chapters, and because I love it so much I'm reviewing on all the chapters. Hehe. So here's one.

EmoryB123 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010