Reviews for Saving Edward
colourfulchatterbox chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Huh?

Have you editied it? Cause that seemed pretty perfect to me...is the epilogue coming soon?

PLEASE...btw...I think it was a seriously clever idea to have Edward as a ghost, I was expecting him to become a vampire or something...so I am glad he was able to get back into his human body :D

Love this story...would love it even more if I understood where the epi went...;)
obsessed1012 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Oh no! Where's the ending? Love, love, love this little story. There were many moments that made me want to cry. True love always keeps people together, in life and death. I know you've written this a while ago so im wondering if you r still planing on writting the final chapter or chapters? Im working my way on reading your other stories. Love your writting style.
Bikergirl08 chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
I really loved this story...did you ever write the sequel?
story a day chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Hi, I really liked the story, just wondering when you'll be adding or editing?
annaharding chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Hey, what happened to the ending? I was really enjoying this story! How very cool they were able to stay connected - that's true love. I am glad to see they both survived, so I guess I can be OK if this is the end, but I hope you do finish this. I really liked it. Thanx!
NY13 chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I really really liked this story. My mom flat lined and they brought her back to life; she said she saw nothing. I had an out of body experience once. I was on a gurney being rushed down to the O.R. and in incredible pain. When a really really intense pain hit, all of a sudden I was no longer in any pain at all Instead of laying on the gurney and looking at the nurse and my family, I was floating somewhere near the ceiling and I could see my body laying there being rushed down the hall. It was weird.
moonlightstudio chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Is there going to be a sequel to this? I would love to read it!

moonlightstudio chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
I nearly cried in this chapter . . . again! This is such a good story and I love your writing. It's beautifull done!

moonlightstudio chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
This chapter made me so sad and I nearly cried. This story is very lovely.

moonlightstudio chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
This chapter made me laugh and cry!

moonlightstudio chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
I liked this chapter, what Bella says at the end made me sad.

moonlightstudio chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
This chapter was surprising, I thought he was dead. LOL
moonlightstudio chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This chapter was one of my favourites, very well written!
moonlightstudio chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Great chapter! This story is amazing!

moonlightstudio chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, I loved this chapter. And I love this story, it's very well written. I had the urge to cry in most of the chapters, and because I love it so much I'm reviewing on all the chapters. Hehe. So here's one.

91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »