Reviews for Saving Edward
HeroSavesPeople chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
I love this story! Write the sequel ASAP! I can't wait to see what you have for the next one!
katesque chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
ah, this was a great original story! i loved the suspense and the little twists and turns. :)
Panda Slippers chapter 9 . 10/24/2008
at the end it says to be continued, but it also says complete. Does that mean a sequel?
burningpassions7 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
how is it that this story is so incredibly amazing, and yet there's only nine reviews? seriously, its amazing. little creepy at the end...as was meant i'm sure. i wonder if there's a sequel...
tiffanyc chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This is such a FANTASTIC story. I LOVE IT, you are a very gifted writer.. More Please!
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Your story needs more reviews... it is awesome! Are you gonna explain the ending in the next story? So her attackers knew Bella and it wasnt random? Keep up the good work!
nightdancers chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
I just found this story, and I must say your writing is very beautiful and developed. I'm a tad bit confused as to how the whole ghost thing worked, but I suppose that's part of the story - who can really explain what happens when supernatural meets intense love anyway? Hehe :)

And I must know, what's with the note? Is it from the evil attacking guys? :O

Really liked this overall, hope to see more :)
Eillac chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
Good chapters, but I had thought that the Edward-is-a-ghost plot would go on longer. It could have easily last 5, 10 chapters. THis just seems like a really short story. But, whatever you think is best for it.
cvkiwi chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
i like this... keep going!
Eillac chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Whoa, what's up with Edward?
off-the-deep-end chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I like this. I can't wait to see where it's going.
Eillac chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Nevermind, I reread it and I totally know what's going on now :)

This is like the Invisible, right? Great movie. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter :D
Eillac chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
The last part was a bit confusing, but other than that this piece is amazing one of the best I've read in awhile. The imagery, breathtaking. You have a real talent for writing, I was shocked that this hadn't gotten any previous reviews.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6