Reviews for Red Sky at Morning
seashelles chapter 10 . 6/28
U know it's been years since this was posted but I only just stumbled across it and I absolutely adore the story.
And I just LOVE your Jasper. I could not stop laughing out loud at most of his snarky comments. Just brilliant!
Scathing reviewer chapter 10 . 10/4/2017
Well, that left a smile on my face.
Laura chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
Hi! just needed to tell you how much I adore this story. I read it as you published years ago and I keep coming back to re-read it every now and then. I had tons of things to do and study this morning, but I spent it reading your fics. They're amazing. Congratulations and thank you for keeping them here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Loved this fan fiction about Leah, Jacob and the pack. I didn't want to read it so fast because I knew it was going to be over. It was excellent and I loved the development of the friendships Leah had with Rosie, Jasper, Emmett, and Alice. I also loved seeing more of Seth and his relationship with his sister. I never really liked how we just learned about Jacob imprinting on Nessie and that being all the information we had. Thanks for writing this! It was so fun.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2017
Enjoyed this a lot! Love the interactions between Leah, Jasper and Emmett. The ongoing arguments between Jasper and Emmett are hilarious!
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
YEAH, BITCH! THAT'S WHAT'S UP. SUCK IT, SAM.
chemistrykim chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
It's funny how leah would always think about kicking their balls and running away after
guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
Wow! Awesome
Ivana Jiron chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
Hi!

I know I'm like five years too late, but I just wanna say I truly liked your story. I also felt like Leah's story wasn't finished, and thought her and Jake would be good together. This is exactly how I imagined things to play out. Thanks for writing such an awesome story, best luck to all your work.
run with the doctor chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
My account is abandoned, but I keep reading Red Sky at Morning again and again. I read Endless Daylight as well, but RSaM just captivates me. I love how you write the Blackwater relationship. This is better than anything Stephenie Meyer could have written (okay, kudos to her for creating Jake and Leah in the first place!).

I am aware that you have not written anything for a long time, and may never write Twilight again. (I'm going by the fact that this is 2009, and your profile update is 2013). However, if you ever have more ideas to write a third story in the arc (Blackwater kids/Blackwater future) then please do. I will be waiting eagerly in the wings to read it.

Thank you for providing me with this Blackwater goodness that I return to over and over. I read this story on average four times a week.

- run with the doctor.
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Really enjoyed Jacob and Leah and the Pack. Jacob preparing for the fight and as Alpha after the fight was intriguing. Interesting conclusion that Jacob and Leah left LaPush. I was glad to see Leah tell Jacob she loved him and glad they stayed together while Nessie went about her own life. Thanks for writing and for keeping this posted for new readers.
amanda.box.716 chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Love it it was really good
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I love the way you portray the characters!
jane chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. sango contact him through
yay chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
So Leah can have kids. Awesome!