Reviews for What Should've Happened
This was updated?! I honestly can't believe it. Love this fic!
TheUltimateBibliophile chapter 11 . 8/24
Whoa...please do finish it... I thought there was no way you would ever update again, but I'm so glad I was wrong
I just found this story tonight but God I hope you keep updating this. I like the dynamic you've written between everyone. Excited to see how this plays out!
truelover chapter 11 . 8/7
I can't believe you updated this story, that's so amazing. I hope for Team Austin, I really like how their relationship is playing out and it's been great to see an actual platonic friendship happen. It would be nice if it stayed that way as it is so rare to ever happen. It's your story through and I can't wait to see where you take it, so much to look forward to relationships, families, hidden wills. I am looking forward to reading your take.
liz.onia chapter 11 . 8/4
*Squeals* I can't believe you're updating this story! I quite literally have lain awake some nights wishing you had finished this story. So glad you're working on it again! Hmm i don't know. I feel like you'll have to write Austin as a potentially bad character at some point if you have Sam end up with Carter. Since it's kind of been from Carter's POV so much! But whichever direction you go I'm just glad you're writing again! :)
masqueraderose3 chapter 11 . 8/4
Okay, I just gotta say this - I like the story and all, but the summary is a bit misleading. It makes it seem like the story is gonna be flat out Sam/Austin, and instead there's love triangle with Carter. Personally I loved that Carter was there for her without any need for the romance but since it's your story I don't get much say in that. Any say, actually.
But, aside from the misleading summary it's still a fairly well-written story, although I do think maybe a little bit more background on the relationships would be nice? I kind of wanna know where Carter developed those feelings, and what Shelby's reaction to being dumped was, etc.
Magenta Brave chapter 11 . 8/3
Great story! Hope you keep updating!
DizzyDiana chapter 11 . 8/3
Team Austin! I love Austin & Sam together because they're cute couple. Besides I think that Carter should go with Astrid anyway. Good Luck & I can't wait to see what happens next.
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 11 . 8/3
I AM DEFINITELY INTERESTED! Sorry about that, I just really like this story _'
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 8/3
Sam/Austin. I liked the pairing of Carter and Astrid (the sarcastic goth girl who did the morning announcements) and would LOVE to see how that could develop. Well done. More soon please.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 11 . 8/3
I hope you finish this, if inspired!

Cause i really love it. I'm #teamaustin not that I don't lile Carter...but triangles tend to be fun
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 10 . 7/27
This was last updated in 2010... wth happened to it?! I want to see what happens! Don't do this to meeeeeeee!
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 8 . 7/27
Stop making me question my ship, bro! Ughhhhhhh
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 6 . 7/27
Ah the good old fucking love triangle Rhonda's my spirit animal, tbh
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 5/30/2015