Reviews for From Curse to Blessing
Jtgil chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
Awesome! I enjoyed this very much. It is hard to find ExS stories, and even more rare where Saphira turns into a human. And LOL, Roran was hilarious, (a bit out of character but who cares!). I would rather have Saphira turn back into a dragon at the end, but only after she can have a bit of time with Eragon to deepen the relationship a bit more. Great story, to bad you are not here anymore. A sequel would have been great!
MusicalUniverse chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
LOLOL OMG I love this! Roran is hilarious.
herpyderpy chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
In favor of a new story
NHarem Foreva chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
i want to see the lemon
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This looks very interesting. There are a lot of mistakes here, though, the biggest one being that you misspelled "Arya" and there are a lot of commas where there shouldn't be. Overall, looks like a good start!
your death's best friend chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I love you because of this story...I'll never ever forget this story
Musical Fangirl chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
you need to do one whee they have a baby
MadClawDragon chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Truly Awesome!
MadClawDragon chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
MadClawDragon chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Ok, now that was a bit rather bizarre.
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nice, real nice!
bored chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Screw saying stuff. 100th review.
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
lots of spelling errors, but good story line!
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
it's called blushing? saphira already knows about that because she saw his memories.
Reader chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Wonderful story; however, I hate to sound like a completely anal-retentive reader, but, ah, you really need to fix your grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Sorry to sound like an a-hole. However, your creativity is excellent; but that does not make this story perfect. Goodbye. Sorry to trouble you.