Reviews for NLS Cutting Room Floor
funkyorange chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is awesome! Seriously!
terboDC1980 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Love it! thanks, they are sooo cute and hot together
Casey2y5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This made me laugh. Then again I also love NLS, so that probably helps. Very well written as always.
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
The review I typed out for NLS made a review throttle message appear.

Anyway, pure brilliance. Loved the progression of their relationship.
Fizzy Fitz chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
ah fluff. Especially well-written fluff that is extensive in its adorable-ness.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love it I love it
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
XD
luukaa chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
First of all, deleted scene's are the second best thing in the world. jus close after bloopers, but those are hard to write, since bloopers are accidental mistakes,which is hard to do sinc accidental writing is somewhat impossible i think. So since the bloopers aren't possible, deleted scene's are the best thing to get, so don't under-apreciate them. And yes i'm tired when i start drabbeling like that..

1. so sweet i kinda melted

2. dirty minds stink alike, turned cute

3. i supose i missed teh before part, havent read NLS yet, keeping to the oneshots atm.

4. sodium, water and romance, not much people can put that in one sentence :D

Machèle
kiky21 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Absolutly LOVED it! great job :)
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i love your fluffy fillers
velfa chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love all your stories.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
so I'm going the guessing route as I read

1. somewhere around October I think because Greg is openly saying I love you, and Nick doesn't freak out :-p but also doesn't say it back right away

2. hmm not sure at first I thought it was early when they were cooking to avoid Nick talking but Nick thinking about them in a relationship for a long time so I honestly don't know except I think August or later

3. December with out a doubt hooks for christmas lights and PDA's

4. December duh :-p

I love them very well done, I think 4 had to be my favorite ""Shut up. I'm trying to be romantic. I love you like...um...like sodium loves water.” Greg traces Nick’s lips with the very tip of his tongue. Breathes in sharply. “When the two get together, there’s an uncontrollable explosion of...” Greg brushes their lips together so lightly it makes Nick shudder. “...heat. We’re very exothermic, Nick.”

"That should be weird, but it's not." Nick grins and pulls him into another cold/hot kiss, wondering how he ever managed to suppress the trails of flame that are creeping out from the centre of his body right to his fingertips.

"Weird's good." Greg shrugs, tracing fingers along the seams of Nick's coat and fiddling with the zipper. "We'll never be bored of each other."

"Never?" Nick rests his forehead against Greg's. Breathes in cinnamon and leather and cologne and Greg.

"Never."

"Get a room!” Catherine's voice echoes across the parking lot and makes Nick jump. "

::Snickers::
Amor90 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
YAY! I love it ]
CartoonxZero chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Aww I really love this, your writing is incredible!

My favourite would have to be the last one, based purely on the line "We're very exothermic, Nick." I just look it when Greg talks all geeky, and I can just picture him saying it very matter-of-factly with a wise nod thrown in there.

Marvelous job!
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Aww! Those were all great scenes. The lady at the paint store was definitely another great OC. You captured Cath's character very well. She's flirtatious and teasing, but not too much of either. I could definitely imagine where most of the scenes fit in in NLS.

One little OCD thing- in one of the sentences in the first paragraph, "He also finds that lying here, tangled from head to foot on the couch and watching some godawful forensics show (because it is Greg's turn to choose, and Nick suspects it is payback for two hours of Animal Planet earlier) he feels safer and calmer than he has ever done." 'Done' just doesn't feel like the right word to me. Maybe 'been' or 'felt,' even if the latter would be repetitive. I dunno, but that threw the sentence a bit off for me.

Ah. *Hits head* Greg and his ramen. That line definitely brought me back to a particularly memorable line earlier in NLS, how Greg alternates between take-out, ramen and *pick a jar, any jar,* or something like that. That line still cracks me up. And this reference to Ramen definitely says something about Greggo. And, to a college student reading this, feels particularly amusing. Ramen is a wonderful thing.

I loved the titles, and how they all fit together. It definitely gave it more of a sense of cohesion, and, personally I was getting Russian writer vibes (a la 'War and Peace' or 'Crime and Punishment') from the 'x' and 'y' titles, but that's kind of silly. Anyways, I loved them. The titles were simple, but perfect, and kind of fit into the CSI minimalism that is way too underappreciated in CSI fanfiction.

I loved how everything that Greg liked seemed so... Greg. Ramen, his GCMS, Cath and his Mom all were under the same category of love.

The fact that he still watches forensics shows shows, I think, a certain naivete, or at least youthful optimism, in contrast to Nick's realism or cynicism towards such shows, based on his job. I feel like it shows that Greg, at least at this point, is better able to separate his work life from his personal life. I'd be interested to see how you develop the relationship after Greg's been in the field, especially after the beating. It seems like those experiences change a lot about how his personality on the show.

Greg with potatoes was hilarious and adorable. I loved the description of his hiding the rest of the potatoes from Nick, but still smiling so proudly about the one potato. For some reason, I had always kind of imagined Greg being the better cook of the two, or at least the more willing, though that assumption probably has more to do with reading Ms-Maggs' stuff, where Greg wins Nick over with his breakfast burritos, et al.

I just can't believe you cut this stuff! Man, if anything I wrote were as good as what you cut, I'd be ecstatic XD. Amazing job, per usual.

Harper