Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
awwwwwwwww :)
obsessedsasusakufan chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
KAWAII! That was soooo cute! 3
the blanket chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
I kind of wish this had gone on a bit longer. :) Most other time-travel fics I've seen with SasuSaku!offspring is riddled with chatspeak, and I can't push through it. In any case, I liked this a lot.
kattylin chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
omg that's so sad... you mean to say that sasuke and sakura's first born died! omg thats so sad...! you should make a sequel showing the devastation sasuke and the family held at their oldest daughter/sister/child's death... ek(squeals)... im damn willing to bet that sasuke threw a fit when he learned that his heir died...
kattylin chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
omg she should tell them! omg poor kimi-cHAN... WONDER WHAT SHELL DO TO MAKE THOSE TWO HARDHEADED BRATZ FALL FOR EACH OTHER! omg update soon... sorry for the caps... i accidentally-yeah
kerapal bubbles chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS! X3
Unicorn Paige chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This is so cute. I love the mental image of Kimi on Sasuke's back. I'm off to read more ;P
maximumride24 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
aw how swet! that was adorable! i loved it!
ryurij03 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
wait whos the sister? u didnt mention tht i think...
kerapal bubbles chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
oh. kimi sounds SO adorable! id probably start squealing if she were real...x3
maximumride24 chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
uh-oh! please update soon! i cant wait to read what happens next!
Galadhwen-x chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Aww thats so cute! I really like your story, Grey-chan! I can't wait for more :) really good story, awesome job and happy writing!
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Nice twist on a time travel fic. And loved the last line: "Still smells like Papa." Aw!
Quintessentia chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This is absolutely adorable! Time travel fics are so much fun, and using Sasuke and Sakura's six year old daughter makes it even cuter! Um, if you want any constructive criticism (I know a lot of people like that), then maybe you could...i don't know...be a little more in depth or detailed with some things. Like it flows a little fast in some areas, so maybe some transitional action might help. I really liked it, though! The 'Uncle Naru' thing was really sweet. Oh, and one more thing, how old are team 7 in this time in the past? 12-13? or 15-16 etc?

Hope this helps, and once again, great job! I'll be reading on!

Quintessentia
maximumride24 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
hahaha this sounds like a cool story! update soon!