Reviews for My Name is Allen My Name is Yuu
Gilbert's Left Arm chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Four years? No chance of another update, then, but I enjoyed these two chapters.
Nightfeather17 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
AWESOMESNESS! THERE MUST BE MORE OR ALL OF HUMANITY WILL DIE FROM NOT READING THIS!
moshimellow chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Enjoyed reading this~ :) Looking forward to your next update!
sweetkakes35 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
oh! please tell me this story will be continued! i really like the idea of it and it's written really well. it's almost like some strange form of a love triangle, lols. and i normally don't like Lavi/Allen or Lavi/Kanda fics too...
xRemovedx chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Hm, is Lavi really going to try make Allen and Kanda change? I think he might. Ah! This is such a cool story! I can't wait to see the next chapter. _
AnimePinkGirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Hey, its me again! Will this be a yullen? Aw u havent updated for a while :(

Oh well. This is a great story, and keep updating!
Adel Mortescryche chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Oh, Gods above, this story's hilarious! XD

lol, I feel really bad for poor Allen and Kanda. They hate each other enough as it is, and they're stuck in the same body? There must be someone up there bent on having some fun at their expense... I especially liked the scene where Kanda and Allen switched in college, and the car crash. Lavi's reaction was amazing. Rhode really freaks the hell out of me, though... She's scary enough in the manga, seeing her act like a 'normal' smitten girl's really creepy... 0.o

Can't wait until the next chapter!
EvilChinchilla chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Whoa. That's kinda kool. Kanda and Allen one person? SHWEET! Great idea! I like it! update again soon, please~?
Junior Tomarry chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
nice story b

so when is will the yullen appear

and nice idea allen and kanda have the same body

UPDATE SOON PLEASE:o3
MitarashiiDango chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
haha...oh god...for me that was a little more than just confusing...oh well maybe i'm just stupid that way!

But nevertheless, this is another brilliant idea keep going at it!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
luv the idea, keep up the good work and hope you update soon ! can't wait to read more !
babo123 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Haha, omg, I can't believe Lavi had to get tested for drugs since Kanda just had to blurt it out. And that was a close one! But I think Kanda's right, I bet Lavi is asking to stay to do something to reveal their secret! Please update soon ne~
NakedKing chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
YAY FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER! WOOT WOOT AND IT WAS AWESOME!
DreamWalker18 chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
LMAO! dude awesome chappie! those 2 r friggin hilarious! luv the car scene! awesome job, cant wait 4 da next chappie!
Olivia Corrado chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
so theres 2 bodies, and their minds switch? or one body and they switch? confusing but awesome story!