Reviews for Blood–Red
Crazy reviewer chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Aaaaaa...OMGOMGGOSHITWASABSOLUTELY...EPPIIICC! Wow..unbelievable,it was awesome!
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
3 this chapter! :)
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
...Um...what? XD Who was talking to L at the end? Not Tact. X)

Your stories and the ones combined with Elteas(?) are always entertaining. Luv how it ended. _
Soul Eater Evans chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
This was possibly the greatest use I've seen the plot of "The Phantom of the Opera" put to (other than the actual musical and movie). Epicness on all levels! Although I'm curious- did the phantom in this one have the same past as the phantom in the original?

Either way, great fic. ]
nowherenew chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
OHMYGODBEYONDISERICI'MGONNADIEYOU'RESOFUCKINGAWESOME!

...I like this. Very much. Beyond is SO Eric. I thought it would be him 8D! This is so exciting!
nowherenew chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OMFG. I love Phantom, and I love Death Note. You're a genius! This is incredible! I'll tell you one thing, if a guy who looked like L told me he heard a voice teaching him to sing, I'd call him crazy. XDD

Anyway, beautiful story.

-Christie
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
OK I personally like this ending MUCH better than the book. I mean there was no man under the opera on fire followed by rats. There was no baking in an underground desert surrounded my mirrors. And the Phantom was not beaten to death by a mob as the lovers ran away. I swear the last half of the book was written on Opium (plausible due to the timeframe). Don't even get me started on the inaccuracies of the play and further inaccuracies of the movie. But yeah suicide by poison is merciful compared to the book (and movie and play); anyway good job as usual, great writing. I am totally fangiriling over your stories. Sorry if that sounds creepy I don't mean it to be.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
BB as Erik love. I'll read the rest tommorow. Stupid sleep.
Asuzagawa90 chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
It's funny because in the real Phantom of the Opera, I totally hated Raul- who is basically Light in this fic. When I read your fic, I am definitely hating on the "Phantom" haha. I like the way you used the same story, but gave me an entire different view on the whole thing.

It was flawless and very well written! All of your fics are so clever and interesting :D
Vera-Sama chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
Wow. I loved this so much. People wanted you to change things? Never! It was wonderful and amazing as is. I've loved Phantom for longeer then I've watched anime, so to see someone do the union between Phantom and my favorite anime is just...awesome.

I was a bit torn at first. I love B to pieces, and I'd always been one to feel sorry for and pity/root for the Phantom, but this ended as it should. Had B lived, he wouldn't have let them go like Erik was kind enough to.

I was mildly saddened by the lack of Matt, but Mello's scandal seeking cheekiness was great. I needed the laughs he provided.

Our of curiosity, have you read Susan Kay's 'Phantom'? It's quite interesting. I haven't finished it, but I like it. -smiles-

Anyway, beautiful fic. I loved it.
Melodic Masterpiece chapter 10 . 2/24/2009
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. :]

Though, kind of sad when he had to kill the Phantom.

But I didn't feel as bad for this one as I did the one in the movies and books. Haha.
xRayne-chanx chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Mello's such a little bitch. :D
xRayne-chanx chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Hah! I knew it was B. w

*clapclap* Great idea, btw. Phantom of the Opera and Death Note are two of the best things /ever/. And combining them? Totally genius. :)
SapphireMistress chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
oh my gosh...so good! I can't write anything like that...it was so good! makes me want to see the movie more!

*laughs* *gives mello a truckload of chocolate* GOOD ONE, MELLO! "Can't say I'd mind, if you've got a closet available, though joining in would probably be more fun" *falls on floor laughing* agh! that was the funniest thing i've ever heard in this story...wow! XD that was killing me!

XD XD X3 XD
SapphireMistress chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
nyahahahahaha! Good one, mello! *pats mello on the bacl and gives him boxes of chocolate*

THAT WAS PRICELESS!

:Oh, so you want him too!"

"Too? So you admit-"