Reviews for The Mystery of Conan Edogawa
Pikanet128 chapter 9 . 6/22
Love how at one point ran was going down the same line of thinking that Conan(I can't spell his other name) did
And almost did not tell him so he would not worry
As that's one of the reasons he did not tell her

Was really well done in the
Is the truth right? Regard
Pikanet128 chapter 10 . 6/22
I'm at a loss for words
I love this
If ran was more like this in canon
I would actually be more invested in her character
I mean it goes
She is proven wrong
And recently it's seems she either given up or has figured it out all ready and either does not say anything or does not want to say anything till she can prove it or is waiting to be told

I feel the way you have portrayed ran is closer to her acual character than canon gives her credit for anymore

It would be really fun if at the end
If we ever get there
(I hope the author pre writes the ending if this is going to go as long as possible
Don't want to never know the end)
We find out that she figured it out a while ago

I really want that sequel but I'm guessing your not going to get to it
Based on how long it's been
ah!
gosh, i want this to be canon so badly! its so well written! i love seeing ran get to interact w shinichi knowinng its him! its funny and its beautiful!

and like... ur right about conan telling very few people everything. and it sucks that ran has to try harder to keep the secret bc she lives w him. bc honestly, agasa and heiji slip up /alllll the tiiiiiime/ but it doesnt matter as much bc they dont see him as often

and i liked the mystery at the end. and im sort of glad kogorou got to solve it.
im gonna be crying forever at stuff like "you grim reaper of doom" and "there's gotta be string around here, there's always string." i have /yelled/ about all the string in this anime, to my friends, in detail. there's always string!

and i like how ran is now noticing all the other susp things now that she knows. like how sketch sleeping kogorou (and talking ran) actually is, and how he always looks so grave when hes thinkinng hard.

anyway, this is beautiful, and thanks for sharing it!
*weeping a little and applauding*
im rly caught up in the ending of that chpater rn but theres a couple other things i liked

i like how u sort of observed about how shinichi's changed as a person, and how he's become more used to pretending/comfortable as conan as time has gone on

and when they went to the house, i was like "wow, this really is sad. all those memories that have to be sort of... boxed away."

and those sherlock and watson parallels! i die! some of it has to be on purpose by the writer of dc, but like... i feel like u took it a little further, with how watson was someone humble, very important to sherlock and very smart and tough in their own right...
i just... boy, i cry
this is so very rough
i really like ran's characterization in this fic. how her inner narration goes, with the words she uses, the way she thinks, her feelings about all this... its ran, but kind of more of her than we generally get to see in the show.
ur right... shinichi is literally just drugging people every time there's a mystery... it sounds bad when u say it, but like... thats exactly what it is.
also, gosh, im sort of mad that sonoko and mouri just /pretend/ they solve mysteries and brag and shit, bc thats super dumb, but whats the alternative, really? let everyone else know there's something weird going on with you?
also, i really appreciate kazuha. she's good. she's a good friend.
and i know that mouri's probably never gonna do this, but sometimes i entertain the thought that he'll eventually stop going to secluded places when conan asks him to bc that kid is always the last person he's with when he passes out
sryaroc chapter 3 . 6/12
i love this! so far! i really love your critical look at what shinichi must be thinking to do this to ran, and how ran feels in return. and how this is kind of tearing her apart, bc she feels like theres people she trusts less now, and she's kind of losing a whole person, in conan?
i love ran to death, she's so strong and great
and! if this is going to kazuha like i think, then i am! pumped! as! fuck! this is the most i coulbe hoped for! ran and kazuha teaming up, the two people who didnt get told! i love kazuha and ran together.
thanks for sharing this! i love it so far!
eevee778 chapter 10 . 4/15
This story is a masterpiece. Never before have I read such a compelling take of Ran finding out Conan's identity. The way Ran was portrayed was breath-taking in its accuracy throughout her investigation. You got her character right on the mark. I loved the way Holmes was incorporated into Ran presenting her case and Conan confessing the truth. It was also a really nice touch by having quotes at the top of each chapter, making this already great fic just that much better.
This story was fantastic! It's rare to see something from Ran's POV and SO GOOD my heart broke when she was debating what to say to shinichi, and that scene with Ai
Serulium chapter 10 . 1/8
Oh my gosh! That was awesome! I read the whole thing in one go. Best reveal I have read. Extremely good, and just plain well written. Everything just was fantastically executed. Thank you for all the fun I had reading this story. It was brilliant!
cassianiordache chapter 10 . 1/1
One of the best stories i have ever read, mate. Never stop writing...
Darkeyes7 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I am so proud of you. Maybe that sounds a little silly, but it's true. Everything in your story is fabulous. The length of the chapters, the details, the chareterisation... I love it. It's so nice and refreshing to read a wonderful, well thought out, mystery solving, completed detective conan FanFiction. Thank you. Please don't ever give up your talent. I hope you never stop writing, because you have the potential to become an amazing best-selling author one day.
ZeroXYami chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
This is exactly how I want the real confession to be! xD I laughed so hard about ran thinking that no one had called Conan out on his multiple personalities. Actually Jodie-San said something like "wow cool-kid! You have a total double-personality!" in the Kir arc and I watched that scene to death xD
Hype chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
Absolutely amazing. Just wonderful. This kind of high-quality stories is what I need to keep reading fanfiction, as the field is so full of... well, garbage. Wonderful. Really. Characters were on point, story was compelling and interesting... straight up 10/10.
mingxingxing chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
i like this! Hopefully ran won't go overboard in drama in DC's real ending... but i'll hate it more if shinichi totally succeed in keeping his secrets.