Reviews for The Mystery of Conan Edogawa
historiiee chapter 10 . 4/1
I absolutely love this! I can definitely imagine this being part of the canon. It really made me think about why and how Shinichi and Ran would act if Ran ever decided to actually start an investigation with the purpose of finding proof instead of the accusations with no actual evidence we have seen before. Plus I never really believed that Ran simply stopped doubting Conan just because of his (sometimes hilarious) excuses. I really had a great time reading this! Thank you for that :D:D
Neyane chapter 10 . 3/18
Well, that was a good last chapter! I wouldn't have been against seeing Conan in danger, but I guess I have a problem with that x) Anyway, if you ever continue this story, I want to read it! 3
Neyane chapter 9 . 3/18
OH MY GOD. This fanfiction! 3 This was just so perfect! 3 Yes Ran, that's the way to do it! And the chat with Ai from before! Oirhzoisjd (my keyboard is okay. My fanattitude level, not so much).
Neyane chapter 6 . 3/18
Well, Ai could indeed do it (I'm not good enough in English, I didn't catch what Conan was using at the time), but he should have to motivate her pretty much for her to act well enough, when she disguised as Conan she didn't exactly do a perfect job, even if she did the job.
Anyway, I forget half what I want to say (the way they call each other change in the chapter here, and it probably happened elsewhere in the fanfiction, but never mind), but your work is really cool and interesting!
Neyane chapter 5 . 3/18
I forgot to say that I'm really glad Ran noticed for the glasses, I'm surprised no one asked Conan about it yet. Also, there's some small mistakes for what characters are calling each other, for example Heiji calls Conan/Shinichi "Kudo", not "Kudo-kun", and Ai calls him "Edogawa-kun", not "Conan-kun". But it's still really interesting anyway
Dunno who's calling, probably not Heiji as there's not the accent problem, but I guess Conan tells him the right responses with his phone or something.
Neyane chapter 2 . 3/18
I really like this story. I pretty much agree, and I also think Ran doesn't know because, first it's more challenging, kind of, and because it's a good reason to slow down ShinRan romance... And ShinRan with Shinichi as Conan would be creepy x)
Neyane chapter 1 . 3/18
I like the idea, that's a really nice and interesting beginning. We don't get to see Ran's thoughts like that very often in fanfictions, so thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
AAAaaa this Story is so good! I was internaly screaming with every line
galvatron chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
great story
thegirlwhoflies chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Cute! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 10/3/2017
More than anything else the last chapter cemented my opinion of this as an incredibly true to source piece of work. That mystery could have been in any chapter of Conan. Well bloody done.
Antiyonder chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
"Somehow, Conan managed to convince her that she was talking nonsense. And that was the heart of the problem. If it had been Shinichi in her place (she ignored the paradox of Shinichi trying to prove Conan was himself), he wouldn't give up just because of a few roadblocks."

Yep. Especially when you really examine how the first "Ran is trying to prove that Conan and Shinichi is one in the same" was resolved.

I mean if Ran from time to time can humor the idea of a drug that can literally turn a teenager back into a kid, then creating a device to emulate/change a voice isn't really that implausible.

Couple that with the fact that "Shinichi" (who as Ran even noticed sounded like an old man) happen to call right as she was trying to confirm that the boy right in front of her was him.

Not airtight evidence of course, but something to give her a plausible reason not to back down on her suspicion.
AlexCephon chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
This is actually a really nice fic.
Leena anzn chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
This is the best story for DC I've ever read ... keep on the good work , I'm better than that in comments but I stayed up all night reading this story and I'm so tired sorry ... it was worth staying up all the night thanks !
comwiz chapter 10 . 6/9/2017
Good story. Kind of refreshing to find Ran be actually able to solve a case herself...