Reviews for The Mystery of Conan Edogawa
SherryAH chapter 10 . 3/19
I cried in chapter eight, I was stunned in chapter nine and every other chapter had me on the edge of my seat. I'm glad I found this gem even years after its completion. Thank you for an amazing read.
warmsundae chapter 10 . 1/17
this is beautiful. i didn't expect to get so invested reading about ran's moral dilemma with the whole situation, the way it develops in an ironic twist where SHE becomes the one keeping a secret from shinichi... the scene with ai when she reveals her backstory, the scene where ran unfolds her deduction, they were both amazingly written, paced, and the dialogue was perfect. great characterization. this might even be too good to be called just fanfiction.
bajy chapter 10 . 1/3
Love it!
Ytak chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
I've been saving this story to read at my leisure. The first chapter has my attention. I like how Ran is kind of channeling her mother. It's... very satisfying.
urshurak chapter 10 . 9/25/2019
Very nice! I like this Ran better than the one in the anime. That one is a teenager, this one is much more mature.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/8/2019
This story has been a very exciting adventure! It's the best fanfiction I've read about DC. Darn, I was so focused, I read the whole thing in one sitting, which took me 2 hours. (No regrets!) I just want to say, thank you for writing such a good story. I couldn't predict the ending
I sure do look forward to reading more.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 10 . 6/28/2019
Thank you for writing this fanfiction. It's really satisfying to read.I love ShinXRan!
Suburato Nanami chapter 10 . 5/10/2019
...
Waiting for the sequel!
Suburato Nanami chapter 9 . 5/10/2019
Yes! This. Is. Absolutely. Beautiful!
Suburato Nanami chapter 8 . 5/10/2019
Akemi didn’t lose her life in the process. She succeeded so the organisation killed her.
Okina Yume chapter 10 . 5/7/2019
Oh boy was this FANTASTIC!
You’ve done a WONDERFUL job with all the characters, keeping them accurate with far more detail than most people would remember (I completely forgot that Ran tried to solve her own case).
But also you’ve woven a very realistic and Gosho-esque story with your mystery tricks! Coming up with a way for Kudou to hide his identity from Ran at the height of her suspicions? Then coming up with a full on murder case? Unbelievable, show-stopping, amazing, 10/10, more
That’s some high level writing.
Tbh I loved every minute of this, and especially seeing the characters grow and adapt to each new chance. I loved seeing the END where Ran FINALLY KNOWS ITS HIM and gets to hug and tease him.

All in all- if Detective Conan never ends, this will be the true ending in my heart.
Mystic 777 chapter 10 . 3/5/2019
Oh very nicely done. I felt much like Ran about Sherlock's treatment of Watson. The last mystery with Kogoro getting a chance to "learn" was nice too. Thanks for sharing this. :D
shitdhorse chapter 10 . 1/24/2019
Great fanfic! I loved it! I missed a ShinRan romantic scene or a Shinichi appearance. But I loved the fanfic, really.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2019
Am i the only one that would totally hate her for ever ?
Lindt Luirae chapter 10 . 1/13/2019
Omfg. This was so good! I’m so shocked omgI love it so much