Reviews for The Mystery of Conan Edogawa
jen chapter 10 . 4/3
please continue it, it's a really great story. If I didn't know better, I would think you were a real author! Please make a sequel, I will support you :)
Kanochii chapter 10 . 3/6
I like your stories, It had the same thrill and suspense as the real one!
somehow, i knew it, not the specific trick, but the general gist and ppl
ironically, Kaito Kid sounds naturally like Shinichi, no imitation needed, lol
marutaro chapter 8 . 2/14
Actually Ai has offered three ways to Conan. She just let him choose and not convinced him to cheat Ran.
eckarose chapter 10 . 2/11
j'adore ton histoire mais je me demande si dans ton histoire il finira par gagner son combat définitivement quoi qu'il en soit ton histoire me fais penser qu'elle préfère plus conan que shinichi que shinichi commence à regretter qu'elle au courant vu la façon ran le traite pour se venger de se mensonge.
mountainelements chapter 10 . 2/2
Excellent fic! I love how Ran thinks it all through and how she actively investigates here. I like how she has Conan change how he treats her father in order to solve mysteries. Thanks for posting this story!
Krista Perry chapter 10 . 1/15
I am correcting a dreadful oversight in leaving this review. I love this fic, and that's actually a rather huge understatement. I've read it through three times in the past six months, and I expect to revisit it again in the future. That I haven't publicly sung the praises of this fic already is embarrassing. Your writing skill and storytelling talent has made me a solid fan.

And if, by some chance, you do end up writing that sequel you teased about at the end of the epilogue, I for one will definitely celebrate. :)
Kay Hau chapter 10 . 1/13
An excellent story! Extremely well-written, shows an impressive grasp of the characters and series, and absolutly not a thing out of place! Well done, and I'll be keeping an eye out for more Conan fics from you!
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 10 . 1/13
:D can't wait for the sequel. If I had ever done something like this, I never would have been able to make it so good. Mada mada da ne. I like the epilogue as well _ especially when Ran tells Conan how he's a cut child and his reaction, lol.

Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu! :)
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 9 . 1/13
:D by far the best chapter _ it was a little weird to hear Conan actually talking to Ran as Shinichi like that, and even after reading that, it's still a little hard to imagine, but it's good.

I wonder if Conan noticed the "you" when Ran said "Then after Shinichi got his reputation as the neighborhood detective, everyone talked about him as the brilliant investigator and I was the dumb sidekick who was always tagging along. Then someone decided that if YOU were Holmes then I must be Watson."

I also like Ran's response when Conan asks her what she intends to do now that she knows: "I am going to go home and make dinner." :D
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 7 . 1/11
Btw, I believe Sonoko's nickname isn't Sleeping Sonoko but the Deduction Queen.

FINALLY someone realizes about the "Sleeping Kogorou" thing! But now I'm starting to feel more sorry for Ran. Now that she knows all this stuff, it's almost like she's making him out to be like a bad guy, but it's not like he has much of a choice. He doesn't like lying to everyone - like how Kaitou Kid doesn't like stealing - and has almost told Ran his identity numerous times, or at least tried making her feel better about it. Come on, Ran! He doesn't like this either!

. . . *sigh* Okay, I'm fine now :)
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 6 . 1/11
Darn. I was thinking of that possibility as well, but wasn't quite sure that person would get the tone infliction right. Another good chapter
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 5 . 1/11
Sheesh, that's hard. The only thing that I can come up with is Conan is somehow telling her either through a tiny phone attached to his glasses or something like that and covering it up by spinning in the chair, but I'm not holding to this possibility very strongly.
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 4 . 1/11
She's just gonna end up always going to the people who know his identity, isn't she?