Reviews for A Broken Reality
jlee117 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I JUST LOVE THIS AZUTARA STORY! It is so well written and the emotions, just LOVE. Hope you do more. I just love your writing and my favorite pairing go good together.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
hey, this is a gorgeous story.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Heh, very neat.
Chikiko chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I remember reading this before, im just shocked i hadn't commented on it. I love it. it's a great series. i hope you still plan on writting more of it.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
that was sweet ) the end especially with the smiles and Azula thinking she will make an exception for Katara!
Roflroflrofl chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I've seriously read this story like, seven times. Each time I just find myself loving it more and more, it just evoked such a sense of scene that made it incredibly awesome. I'm looking forward to the next story you write in this series :D
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I'm not a fan of femslash (very interesting pairing) but this story is great and certainly deserves more reviews. Just the right amount of tension and emotion without being burdened.
Gavril chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I enjoyed reading it! This is one of the few well-written Azula-Katara fics. Please do continue writing!
Fire Lord Azula chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Finally, a well-written post-series Azutara story! There were some grammatical errors throughout: a few misspelled words, "it's" instead of "its", etc. ... but the emotion still shined through. It was a very good read! Since you're continuing, I'll be keeping an eye out for the next part of the series.
LuisaHUAH chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
omg i love the way you write these stories...i can't wait to see what else you plan to put in this story lol
Toni America chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I loved this! I thought it was lovely. Good-job. Your character portrayal was great, and everything you wrote seemed plausible enough. Awesome job! And defintely continue what you're doing, because I think it works. Keep it up!